Kiefer Sutherland Breaks Jack McCollough’s Nose at Met Ball Afterparty

Label Basher

Reaction score
So surprised this story hasn't been posted yet -

Keifer Sutherland Breaks Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough Nose at Met Ball Afterparty

[Jack McCollough, Mary-Kate Olsen, Lazaro Hernandez]

EXCLUSIVE STORY: Last night, the biggest event of the NYC social calendar, the MET Ball, took place. This also means that it was one of the biggest nights for our city’s nightlife. Your relevance as a hot spot could be validated within minutes of an Olsen’s stilettos gracing your floors. So, where did everyone go to party? Well we know that some people were at Bungalow 8, like Mary-Kate Olsen, but the REAL talk of the town belongs to a certain fight that broke out at SubMercer. Apparently that’s where Kiefer Sutherland HEAD BUTTED Jack McCollough so hard that he BROKE the designer’s nose! Details below…

While guests like Mary-Kate Olsen, (who hit up more than one party of course), and Kirsten Dunst looked on, the actor apparently was upset over Brooke Shields. The winner? SubMercer by a landslide. Jack, one half of Proenza Schouler, is reportedly still in the hospital!

We have received several confirmations that Sutherland actually used a headbutting technique on the designer! Yikes!

http://guestofaguest.com/nyc/winner...ks-jack-mccolloughs-nose-over-brooke-shields/

--------

It doesn't take much to set Sutherland off so I'm guessing McCollough said something stupid. I wonder what Brooke Shields did this time.

I know it's childish but I really want to say "You don't F*ck with Jack Bauer"

WOW :shock:

Jack seems like such a cute guy from what i heard about him, but its confusing why did he do that? Keifer i mean, was he drunk? And they fought over Brooke Shields? :huh: The woman is married, so was it over who can tallk to her longer?Bizzare, seems this year's MET while short on style was full on drama, hahah.

I hope he gets better because if he is still in the hospital it must be bad.

ps:he broke his leg few years ago, lol and now this haha.

what?! :lol: keifer sutherland+jack mccollough=brooke shields????? that is the most bizarre connection i've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Kiefer didn't like the fall collection???

Seriously, what could Jack have done to deserve a head butt? Beyond random and bizarre.

What??And he's still in the hospital,wow.I hope it's not too bad.Wonder if he'll press charges.And must know what Brooke has to do with this!

Didn't kiefer just get out of Jail...this is like the last thing he needs. I hope Jack is ok and recovers quickly.

maybe it was an accident.

a head butt is a pretty weird way of attacking someone... :ermm:

^^Seriously? I think its pretty common amongst guys when things get heated.

"a head butt is a pretty weird way of attacking someone..."

Not in Scotland...have you never heard of a Glaswegian kiss?

the story is confusing...keifer breaks jacks nose...the irony..jack bauwer! hopefully it wont get too serious coz we still need our doze of 24, mayb jack made a snide remark about him not being fashion connected or smthn lie that

^ Yes ... so a fight over a woman ... particularly a much older married woman ... is rather puzzling.

:rofl: at the reference to the Glaswegian Kiss!

I don't know why but the thought of Sutherland being in a fight is kind of hot. Which says a lot more about me than him.

And Brooke Shields?! Odd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->