Kirsten Dunst designing capsule collection for Lutz + Patmos

bluedolphin

Reaction score
Kirsten Dunst, the new face of Miu Miu, can now tack on designer to her ever-growing résumé–she’s created a jumper dress for Lutz & Patmos’ autumn/winter 2008-9 collection.
“When I was younger, I used deflated balloons on my Barbies to make dresses - that was as far as I came to having design aspirations,” she told WWD.

/justjared:ninja:

Good news? :huh: Bad news?

Her fashion sense isn't the worst, so I don't expect this to be a complete disaster entirely.

Kirsten has teamed up with the cashmere label Lutz + Patmos and will launch her debut 'Capsule Collection' on sunday, February 3rd, during New York Fashion Week. This will be followed by a celebration party at the New Musuem in Manhattan where DJ Michel Gaubert will be providing the music.

kirsten-dunst.org

this isn't a rumour, so moving to D&C...

past lutz+patmos collaborators include carine roitfeld, sofia coppola, liv tyler and julianne moore...

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I was going to say kim, lutz and patmos have always done this. From what I've seen none of them have been great (even Carine's) but they are nice sweaters so whatever

I didn't know that Lutz and Patmos had such great collaborators in the past...I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

i don't know..
i WANT to like the stuff...
but to be honest..
everything they do is boring and overpriced in my opinion..
even the stuff they did for uniqlo...

*i can't imagine this could be any different...
the party sounds like it could be fun though...
^_^...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah,i'm not that keen on those sweaters either. the only lutz i like is huelle and coincidentally a superb knitwear designer. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqqq0102
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->