Kitten Heels

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by Jaim45, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

I want a pair of cute black shoes that I can wear w/ jeans. I really like the kitten heels. I'm only looking to spend under $50 for some. Any suggestions?

Also - what do you wear for socks? Nylons?

2. meowmix

meowmix New Member

Chinese Laundry and Steve Madden might have what you're looking for... try looking in the Jrs dept at Macys or Nordstrom or a Steve Madden boutique

3. HBoogie

HBoogie Procrastinator.

I wear trouser socks with mine. Trouser socks are basically knee-high tights, in case you have never tried a pair. You can get them just about anywhere--Target, Wal-Mart, Macy's, Nordstrom, etc.

4. myown

myown Active Member

what do you guys think of kitten heels? and what heel-size are they your opinion?

5. Bubina

Bubina New Member

I think kitten heels are too much trouble. I find them more uncomfortable to walk in than a full-size heel, and they don't add enough height so I find them rather redundant. Personally, I avoid them. I always wonder if other people find them as difficult to walk in as I do. I own some pretty extreme shoes which I can walk in just fine, but kitten heels are beyond me. Too much trouble for too little height.