Kitty Riddell

shadowpuppets

Reaction score
I'm from New Zealand and was thinking there should be more nz model threads.
This lovely girl is the face of Glassons winter campaign and her eyes are insanely blue.
Signed with Red11

143.jpg

147.jpg

036.jpg

103.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shots from the glassons campaign. Screencapped from here

tumblr_liab3j02u51qzcjflo1_500.jpg

tumblr_liab2vFOWW1qzcjflo1_500.jpg

tumblr_liab1i9ETT1qzcjflo1_500.jpg

Sadly you can't buy the litas instore. I think the jumping shots are a bit awkward for a catalogue.

Hello shadowpuppets, thanks for creating a thread for Kitty!

Could you please post the source for your pictures? A redirecting link is not enough. Thank you!

:flower:

She's beautiful, and great to see a Kiwi! Thread might need to be moved to the Supporting Cast sub-forum though. :magic:

a.jpg

alwayssometimesanytime

aaredeleventumblr.jpg

...and tell us KITTY, you gorgeous gal, what you’re wearing? “My dress was a birthday present from my parents. I think it’s from an online store from overseas. My shoes are creepers which I got my cousin to send me from the US. I am soooo in love with my creepers & they go with almost everything. Very worthwhile shipping in! My necklace is a Deadly Ponies ‘Kitten’ necklace that my boyfriend got me. He says, “It’s a “Kitty for Kitty”. I love it and wear it every day. I am going to be shameless and say I love Deadly Ponies too. My bag was a sweet opshop find on the way back from a roadtrip with my friends, cost me all of $5! I’m really loving all the soft camel colours coming out at the moment as well as deep purples and soft creams. Also loving online shopping, just a click away and then you get to look forward to receiving a parcel in the mail!”
redeleven.tumblr

^Wow her photography is really nice! :heart:

These are from her tumblr:

tumblr > prisonersofthesun

I love her tumbler... the photos she takes are loveley... and her friend Lilli and Rosie - both Red11 girls seem great companions.... but I really enjoy the shots of random objects and atmospheres...

in some odd way she finds me a little Abbey Lee... not in look but attitude mabye.... smart, creative, and unafraid... I hope it is good!!

kitty01.jpeg

_MG_9796.jpeg

kitty05.jpeg

_MG_9623.jpeg

_MG_0215.jpeg

from custins.com, and models.net.nz

model Kitty Riddell
Photographer Adam Custins
Stylist Amanda Betts

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics