Knee High Boots And Peddle Pushers

Discussion in 'Trend Spotting' started by iheartmj, Dec 10, 2003.

1. iheartmj

iheartmj New Member

Just wondering if the knee high boots and peddle pusher look is still in? Or is it totally last fall?

2. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

if you still own the boots, i'd say keep them...styles have a funny way of having a resurgence...you can always get another pair of pants, i'd say donate them and take the tax break.

3. TheSweetest

TheSweetest New Member

i still find them to be very fashionable. they are not last fall. i think they can be worn until this season is over. i would if i were you. i love that style!

4. fashionrage

fashionrage New Member

i have never really went by what was in/out. if i put it on and i like it...i go with it.

having i often get the "what the hell is she wearing" looks when i go out, but then in a year or two, after seeing it on tv or film, those who were saying "what the hell is she wearing" often come back and ask me..."remember when you had that *blah blah* on? how do i get that look?"

so i say if you put the boots on with the pedal pushers and it still looks good to you -- rock it!