Kora Skincare

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Organic Skincare by Miranda Kerr

Noni - KORA's special ingredient

Containing 177 vitamins and minerals, Noni provides a potent anti-oxidant to protect from environmental damage and lifestyle. I grew up with it. Click here to visit the Noni website.

Noni (Morinda citrifolia L.) is a tree native to Pacific Islands and Tahiti. It's been used in Polynesia for over 2000 years for its beneficial properties and is thought to help a whole host of health issues plus boost energy and improve skin condition. It's very high in Vitamin C, antioxidants and can help minimise free radical damage.

Noni is a maco nutrient and is also indigenous to Australia; grown wild it's known by Aborigines as 'bush tucker'. It was first introduced to Miranda by her grandparents, Anne and Peter Kerr, when she was twelve as a drink. Miranda swears by Noni, which she has everyday; and believes that its nutritional properties gives her the energy she needs and helps keep her skin in fabulous shape.

Apart from having it as a drink, Miranda also uses Noni, soaked onto cotton wool to refresh her skin and has also found it helpful for jetlag. Miranda has incorporated the qualities of Noni into her Kora skin-care range so that you can enjoy its powerful benefits too.

Macrobiotic Salts sourced from the Pacific Ocean, Australia

Free from any preservatives or additives, this pink-grey salt from the coast of North East Australia, is packed with minerals and trace elements. Delivering the full benefits of the pristine ocean where it's harvested.

Rose Quartz Crystal Energised Water

Rose Quartz is associated with love and beauty. We use Rose quartz for the infusion, as it is a wonderful general healing crystal, which brings the vibration of love to my products.

Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is pink coloured crystal gemstone, believed to have heart-healing qualities. It's a natural remedy that is thought to carry a very gentle and soothing energy and encourages self-love.

Rose Hip Oil

Rich in Vitamin C, Rose Hip Oil (rosa mosqueta) is very nutritious and consists of 80 per cent essential fatty acids. Can be helpful to repair the skin and can reduce the appearance of sun damage, acne scars and may help the symptoms associated with dry skin and eczema.

Vitamins ACE Complex

Known as Bio ACE, in combination these vitamins synergistically work as powerful anti-oxidants.

Vitamin E

Known as one of the most healing and effective anti-oxidants in the skincare world today, it protects the skin from everyday environmental exposure and damage caused by lifestyle.

www.koraskincare.com.au

I am curious about this line because the ingredients sound really lovely. I've just ordered the Balancing Rose Mist, so hopefully it's good! :lol:

I love the packaging.. The concept is based on the sea/sky/air ^_^

miranda-kerr-kora-skincare-line.jpg

theinsider.com

Miranda Kerr has a skincare line?! :shock:

I am usually very skeptical of skincare lines started by celebrities, but I went into the website, and shockingly the ingredients seem fantastic... Incredibly simplistic. They sort of meet their "organic" claims. Are the products completely paraben-free? Because so far I've not found a single product with parabens...
I love the packaging too. It's so calming- sort of ethereal. Puts me in a different state of mind! :lol: Thank you for sharing this :heart:

Tell us how the mist goes for you! I might consider ordering some products too! :D

I received my balancing rose mist today, and I really like it so far. It's not as "rose-scented" as the Jurlique one I've been using, but it feels quite rich as far as balancing mists go, and very refreshing.

I received my balancing rose mist today, and I really like it so far. It's not as "rose-scented" as the Jurlique one I've been using, but it feels quite rich as far as balancing mists go, and very refreshing.

That's so great to hear! :woot:

She came into our store today (David Jones Melbourne) to launch the range...
I tried an assortment of the moisturisers on the back of my hand... I liked the smell and feel... but would need to use it for a few days at home before deciding if it's right for me. There were samples of the hand cream, so I took a couple of those.
Will report back!

Has anybody tried the daily moisturiser? (not the tinted one).
I am tempted to get it but as its an extra 20 shipping for me, I want to hear some people's opinions first!

^ I have the Purifying day cream and it is great as well. I have purchased quite a few of the products so if any if you guys have any questions I am more than happy to answer. Personally, I think its an amazing range so far!

^ Have you tried the cleansers or the scrub? Thoughts on those?

I have the foaming cleanser and find it really nice and gentle, it also doesn't really foam up!

Thanks songbirdsel! Is the moisturiser non greasy and quicky drying?
Thank you for the help.

Yes it is! I actually recommend the tinted moisturizer the most, I dont use foundation anymore. It is a little thick and you have to make sure its has been rubbed in well but really good coverage in my opinion.

I really liked the the sample of the hand cream, so I went and bought a tube. I also bought the rich body lotion which I love. Usually I go for thick rich creams and although this one is a bit lighter I still really like it... plus I love the scent! Sandalwood, but it's not too strong. I'm seriously thinking of getting the tinted moisturiser after trying some on the back on my hand. The colour is perfect. It blends really well and unlike most tinted moisturisers, it didn't seem to dry my skin out.

Thanks guys. Am tempted to try the body lotion and moisturiser.
Not sure about the tinted one though, does it make your skin look shiny or has it a matte finish?

I am interested in the tinted day cream too but fear that it will be too dark for my skin...

I think I'll try the scrub and eye cream next ^_^

After initially loving the Kora range, I feel like it's nothing different from Aesop. Just less pieces. Wonder how long it will last...

i just orderd the "Rosehip Oil"... but i'm from germany so i have to wait 3 - 5 weeks to receive it!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->