Agency- MANDP Models & Major Paris
Height- 186 cm/ 6'1''
Hair- Black
Eyes- Brown

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Place of Origin- Brighton, UK

Date of Birth- March 9 1993

Brighton boy Korrell was scouted at a hometown tattoo parlour (he already has two, including one of a Banksy artwork on his back). Putting plans to become a plumber on hold, within a week of signing with mandp models he had booked his first shoot – i-D Magazine with Norbert Schoerner.

models.com

Jean Paul Gaultier Mens S/S11 Paris

2vjrcps.jpg

gq

A former yob branded one of Britain’s worst louts has turned his life around by becoming a top fashion model.
Korrel Kennedy, 17, began his transformation after writing a public apology over an 18-month crime spree two years ago.
After getting an Asbo banning him from his home city of Brighton at the age of 15 he was later talent-spotted in a tattoo parlour.
He is now on the books of leading New York and London model agencies.
His first shoot with Soho-based agency M and P appeared in i-D magazine and he was on the runway this year’s Paris fashion week.
An agency spokesman acknowledged his past, but told The Sun that Korrel has an ‘amazing future.’
Korrell last month starred in the BBC2 series Gareth Malone Goes to Glyndebourne. The choirmaster chose him to feature in a new production The Knight Crew but, after months of training and rehearsals, the youngster dropped out at the last moment.

Korrel was brought up single-handedly by his unemployed mother, Jacqui, who moved to Brighton when he was nine.
He was sent to the £63,000-a-year zero-tolerance St Edward's special school in Hampshire after an 18-month spell of being constantly in trouble with the police.
But he was even expelled from there and was soon back in court after getting drunk on his 14th birthday and abusing police.
City magistrates handed him a two-year anti-social behaviour order banning him from large parts of Brighton after hearing how his rap sheet included assaulting police officers, abusing medics, criminal damage and being drunk and disorderly.
Prosecutor Simon Court warned: ‘He is the hallmark of a young man who will end up in prison.’
At the time, his mother defended him, saying he had been recently diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and had been let down by the authorities.
She said: ‘I have been trying to get him help for years but we have been let down by every agency.
‘I am not a bad Mum. He is too big to be locked in his room and I can't go out and drag him back home by the hair.
‘I don't accept that he is any worse than most kids. He's not going out there stabbing people or mugging grannies.

‘Nobody sees him when he is just curled up at home in front of the TV. He's a good lad.
‘He is just a normal teenager having a bit of a bad patch.’
In a heartfelt public via local newspaper The Argus, a contrite Korrel wrote: ‘I am writing to you to tell you the story has made me see the error of my ways.
‘I feel this has given me the wake-up call I needed and as from now I am going to try my best to be a better person.
‘I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone I may have upset through my actions.
‘I believe it's time for a change and I will do my best to right my wrongs.’
Yesterday he declined to talk about his new career.

source: dailymail

Attachments

• daily1.jpg
    daily1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 121
  • daily2.jpg
    daily2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 120
majormodel.com

i think he has a nice smile.

Attachments

• major1.jpg
    major1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
  • major2.jpg
    major2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
  • major3.jpg
    major3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
thanks, it also seems he spells his name "Korrel Kennedy" instead of with two L's. i wonder if his agency thought it best to subtly change the spelling of his name due to his police record.

Christopher Shannon F/W 10.11 Lookbook
Ph: Scott Trindle

johncolver.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150349630085641&oid=128550198515&comments&ref=mf
Proud to present our two boys Korrel and James in i-D's World AIDS Day film.

World AIDS Day 2010 is all about raising awareness to tackle HIV prejudice and help stop the disease spreading. We are proud to present this 5-minute film, courtesy of i-D's Menswear Editor Elgar Johnson and filmmaker George Harvey. The idea is simple: twelve models, of varying ages and nationalities, talking about AIDS. Without being briefed, each talks candidly about what AIDS means to them and what we can do to raise awareness.

All models wear Emporio Armani (RED, Converse (RED) and GAP (RED).

Watch, ACT AWARE and wear your Red Ribbon with pride.

worldaidsday.org
joinred.com
tht.org.uk
elitemodellondon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"