Kors For Asprey

mode_addict

Reaction score
as michael kors leaves celine, hussein chalayan leaves asprey, kors will take over. the two co-owners of asprey are investors of kor's own house.

so dean and dan take celine ( :yuk: ) kors takes asprey ( :unsure: ).

is this a guess..prediction...or :flower: do you know something we don't :innocent:

not that he would be bad for Asprey... Chalayan was so NOT right for them :innocent:

:unsure: whats your source mode?

well kors is "expected" to take over asprey, whatever that means. :wink:
go to www.fashion.net and the weekly updates will tell you.... here...
Asprey Ditches Hussein for Michael?

Meanwhile, Michael Kors is expected to replace Hussein Chalayan at Asprey. (That's a style U-turn if we ever saw one). Supposedly, Kors will take the reins at Asprey in addition to designing for his own company. If this does not make any sense at all to you, we'd like to point out that Asprey co-owners Lawrence Stroll and Silas Chou are also investors in Kors' fashion house.
and yes i agree, chalayan was not good for asprey, i'm curious what kors will do.

wow, thanks for the link mode and welcome to FS :flower:

Originally posted by mode_addict@Mar 2nd, 2004 - 2:41 pm
well kors is "expected" to take over asprey, whatever that means. :wink:
go to www.fashion.net and the weekly updates will tell you.... here...

Asprey Ditches Hussein for Michael?

Meanwhile, Michael Kors is expected to replace Hussein Chalayan at Asprey. (That's a style U-turn if we ever saw one). Supposedly, Kors will take the reins at Asprey in addition to designing for his own company. If this does not make any sense at all to you, we'd like to point out that Asprey co-owners Lawrence Stroll and Silas Chou are also investors in Kors' fashion house. 
and yes i agree, chalayan was not good for asprey, i'm curious what kors will do.
excellent! thanks mode addict! :flower:

kors does seem like a much better fit...

do you know where i can find asprey pictures? bc they don't show it at firstview.

Good riddance (on the part of Chalayan, of course) :huh: ! What the hell was he doing there in the first place??? I didn't even know. I hope his own label stays afloat (crosses fingers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->