Kris Jenner

EnVogueLove

Reaction score
Every Kardashian has a thread here except Kris, so I thought why not. Kris is 57 and still looks so amazing and young. Lately I feel like she has the best style of all Kardashians.

The 57-year-old was seen looking stylish in not one but three different outfits as she ran errands and filmed scenes for her reality show on Monday in Los Angeles, California, March 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Visiting a TV studio, June 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Shopping at Selfridges

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner looks more eyesore than chic as she struts through Heathrow airport on Wednesday morning

dailymail.co.uk

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Grabs Lunch With Mom Kris Jenner in Sherman Oaks

celebuzz

Out And About In London

imnotobsessed

Filming for reality show in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday afternoon

imnotobsessed

I agree, she often wears interesting outfits, better than her army of daughters!

Kris Jenner brings a micro-pig to daughter Kylie's sweet sixteen birthday bash; August 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner took Jonathan Cheban for a day of retail therapi at Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, California on Thursday;September 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner joined Khloe and Kylie at Kitson; 3 October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner hit the mall with Mason and Penelope in Calabasas on Friday; 4 October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner has dinner with Britney Spear's ex Jason Trawick in Calabasas; October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner stepped out on Thursday for the Walk Of Fame ceremony for super-producer and recording artist Babyface; October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Eek, her in those ridiculous Timbs. I don't get the obsession of females wearing Timbs nowadays. I can understand guys, but female celebs?

Family dinner on Saturday night in Studio City, California; 12 October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Kris Jenner was spotted buying holiday supplies in Van Nuys, California, on Tuesday; October 2013

Kris later arrived at Casa Vega restaurant with her girl friends holding some gifts

dailymail.co.uk

Kris was seen chatting away on her mobile phone as she picked up a spot of sushi for lunch on Wednesday afternoon; October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Arrived at Intermix boutique in Malibu on Saturday; October 2013

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->