Kristen Bell

alejandra_g

Reaction score
I think she is a fresh newcomer in the tv-show world. :heart: At even though she is 7 years older than her charecter Veronica Mars, she plays it just great. She is a true cameleont, looking very mature as herself and very "high school" on the show.

KristenBell1.jpg
1.jpg

What do you guys think?

She's gorgeous! I saw her "Blow out" when Jonathon was doing her hair. She pretty though, but she looks like a little girl when she's not all dressed up. How old is she anyway?

I think she's a doll, and Veronica Mars is also one of the best shows on TV. IMHO, it ties with Lost as the best show on TV. Too bad they will be against each other on the lineup next fall. Thank god for TIVO! I'm not too keen on the fashions on the show though...

valerie1115 said:
I think she's a doll, and Veronica Mars is also one of the best shows on TV. IMHO, it ties with Lost as the best show on TV. Too bad they will be against each other on the lineup next fall. Thank god for TIVO! I'm not too keen on the fashions on the show though...

Love VM & Lost!!!

Kristen Bell is lovely :flower:

Here are some more.....

Attachments

• Stripetop.jpg
    Stripetop.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Pinktop.jpg
    Pinktop.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen this actress but I agree. She is pretty and fresh-looking. I knew a girl in elementary school named Kristen Bell too. And she was blonde and blue-eyed too. But I think she'd be a couple years younger than 24-25. I guess there's more than one :wink: .

she's gorgeous! love her as Veronica Mars!:heart:

here's a pic of her with the cast (gettyimages)
526092984bg.jpg

^^ Weevil looks funny in that pic Vix like he's about to sneeze or something :lol:

:lol: i just noticed that Dulz! i don't like 'Duncan's outfit in this, his top looks too small!
I like Kristin's jeans- anyone who its by?

I think "Logan" is a "keeper"..........:heart: "Love bad boys"....:flower: Hope to see more of hin and Veronica in season 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the impresion that she is very tiny...... (For Spin Magezine from Kristen Bell Online)

kristenspin05.jpg

Teen People's 2nd Annual Young Hollywood Celebration 13th August

3922321cb.jpg

3922333px.jpg

3922347ur.jpg

(abacausa.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug