Kristen Bell

Actress Kristen Bell attends the Disney Premiere of Zootopia in Hollywood, California, on February 17, 2016.
JfkCwxi.jpg

z1cjOze.jpg

zimbio

Kristen Bell was among the celebrities who turned out for the spring launch event for the Imagine collection from Vince Camuto on Thursday

32B943A200000578-3518456-image-m-9_1459485481196.jpg
32B943B600000578-3518456-image-m-11_1459485580264.jpg
32B947AB00000578-3518456-image-m-13_1459485634842.jpg

dailymail

Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) wore an @ASOS mono print ditzy dress on @TheEllenShow.

CfLCr_zUsAAcvGp.jpg

fashioncourt/twitter

CinemaCon 2016 - The CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards Brought To You By The Coca-Cola Company on April 14, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada

zimbio

i watched some interviews and i think i felt in love with her

2016 Billboard Music Awards at T-Mobile Arena on May 22, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
5Iqvjlv.jpg

ppoX7xD.jpg

gj6TJTA.jpg

zimbio

Seen at the 'Day of Indulgence' event in Los Angeles - August 14, 2016

starity.hu

Actress Kristen Bell attends the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 18, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

CULVER CITY, CA - NOVEMBER 12: Actress Kristen Bell attends the 5th Annual Baby2Baby Gala at 3LABS on November 12, 2016 in Culver City, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)

Actress Kristen Bell is seen attending the Grove Christmas with Seth MacFarlane at The Grove .

zimbio

The Edit by Net-A-Porter
November 24, 2016

Screen Queens
Model Cynthia Nixon, Tracee Ellis Ross, Michelle Monaghan, Kristen Bell
Photographer Victor Demarchelier
Styling Alison Edmond

From Veronica Mars to Gossip Girl, House of Lies to The Good Place,
36-year-old actress and singer Kristen Bell has done it all and has something very interesting to say about it...

What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Child?
America’s Funniest Home Videos; I was ahead of the curve on reality television. And Alf – I have a fond sense of watching it with my mom.
What Do You Watch Now?
Will Forte’s Last Man on Earth.
He’s doing things that no comedian has done; it’s exciting to watch.
Which Show Has Changed The Game For Actresses?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It proved there was a younger generation that was ready to have a female protagonist be an a**-kicker.
Which Role Was The Most Pivotal For Your Career?
Veronica Mars was where I learned how to do any version of what I do now. I didn’t realize that I could seem strong and vulnerable at the same time. I didn’t realize I could play snarky in a way in which people would want to watch.
Why Has Tv Overtaken Film As The Most Exciting Entertainment Medium?
In a time where we’re more disconnected, we’re craving intimacy and there’s intimacy in Tv. Previously, you wanted to worship the idol; you wanted to go to the movie theater and see the fantasy. But I think a lot of that
has worn off and what’s interesting now is seeing people take risks.
How Would You Review The Good Place?
A girl wakes up in the afterlife and realizes she’s been sent to heaven by a clerical error. She has to learn ethical behavior so she’s not sent to ‘The Bad Place’. It’s about how we relate to others and how you can change, even after it’s ‘over’.
What Would The Tv Show Of Your Life And Its Tagline Be?
Martha Stewart’s Fever Dream– “Doing it all can’t be done.”
Watch Season 2 of The Good Place on Nbc in January
net-a-porter

Actress Kristen Bell attends The Art of Elysium presents Stevie Wonder's HEAVEN - Celebrating the 10th Anniversary at Red Studios on January 7, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->