Kristen Stewart

fzYF5.jpg

@HauntedTwilight

The whole outfit screams 'Kristen' to me, except the bra. Suprising choice, I have to say.

Anyone know that dude in the blue shirt she's with?

kristen-stewart-gallery.jpg

In the previous pics she is wearing:

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Sneakers

converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-core-ox-profile.jpg

MinkPink Slasher Flick Shorts

minkpink-slasher-flick-shorts-profile.jpg

Baltimore Orioles American Needle MLB Mascot Snapback Cap

baltimore-orioles-american-needle-mlb-mascot-snapback-cap-profile.png

coolspotters

I know it's mean but I HATE when Kristen dresses like a hipster hipster. It's not as bad as a lot of the tryhards at Coachella but to me this look doesn't suit her.

The whole outfit screams 'Kristen' to me, except the bra. Suprising choice, I have to say.

Anyone know that dude in the blue shirt she's with?
he's her PA, i think his name is John or something.:flower:

she has amazing legs and that's not a catastrophic outfit (that shirt is bad). she dresses like this even when she's not attending Coachella. i really don't see what's extra hipster-ish..

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks hot in those tiny jean shorts. Both outfits are definitely her, just switch the skinny jeans for shorts instead.

The second look is even worse than the first one, those shorts don't suit her body!

hideous outfit yet again, what a surprise...:innocent:
if she at least bought her clothes the right size:rolleyes:

thevampireclub.wordpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristen at Coachella - April 22, 2012

fan pics with Katy Perry

kstewartnews/kstewartfans lj

I presume the White Trash tee is a band shirt (I hope) but geez, Kristen, I know it's hot but you can't button your shorts up...really?

At least she doesn't look like the Emmas or Vanessa Hudgens.:rolleyes:

Anyone else find it odd that she's friends with Katy Perry?:ninja:

Is it just me or is the girl in the 9th picture in the background wearing the same shorts as Kristen?
While they've not been my favourite looks, at least she's stuck to her guns and not attempted the hippie coachella vibe thing.

Is it just me or is the girl in the 9th picture in the background wearing the same shorts as Kristen?
While they've not been my favourite looks, at least she's stuck to her guns and not attempted the hippie coachella vibe thing.

they do look very very similar...maybe the girl in the background has her hand on her hips because she's looking at Kristen thinking "beyotch stole my look!" :lol:

Her coachella looks are no different that her normal casual look. Maybe just the shorts since it's hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->