Kristina "Kris" Grikaite

Heohwan Simulation - Spring 2017

vogue

She is on the level of Rianne.This pic is PHENOMENAL.

PH: Leon Reisen

rlmblt.jpg

dnamodels

My jaw actually dropped for 5 minutes...oh my frekin God.

256wqhy.jpg

instagram/polinabertrand

My jaw actually dropped for 5 minutes...oh my frekin God.
instagram/polinabertrand
MINE TOO! I screencapped that same photo just the other day and I can't stop looking at it...it's practically hypnotic! She's unbelievable....I don't think we've seen a face so intense since Sasha P's debut over 10 years ago. This girl is that special.

What a difference the haircut made. Her old hair was drowning her, now all we see is her stunning face. I really want to see her in the Prada campaign!

Before the haircut...

Vogue Russia September 2016
The funny start

David Mushegain - Photographer
Olga Dunina - Editor
Marina Melentyeva - Hair Stylist
Alena Moiseeva - Makeup Artist

models

Ugh she is so beautiful and elegant, i can't wait to see more of her!

*My pic*Paco Rabanne S/S 2017 Paris.

IMG_1216_61_light.jpg

Source : me (capt.charly)

Vogue Japan

avantmodels/facebook | @davidmushegain

avantmodels/vk

by Antonina Zharko

cargocollective | @antoninazharko

Good God, this girl is serving up some of the most powerful and compelling portraits (especially in black and white) I have seen in YEARS!

She is haunting! One of those rare, rare, rare faces that seems to say so much and all at once...she's ethereal, she's mystical, she's smoldering, she's youthful, there's innocence, there's knowingness, the burning stare, she's sexy, she's untouchable, she's cold and alien but she's also so familiar, too. She feels like she's from a dozen different eras - is she's a 90's Supermodel - of the bombshell or Heroin Chic variety? Or both? An MGM studio star? A medieval portrait of a young girl? A 20's Screen Siren? Absolutely incredible!

As expected, Prada campaign! Stunning!! :heart:

Prada S/S 2017

Photographed by Willy Vanderperre
Styled by Olivier Rizzo

prada via Scotty

What a face!!! This is the best new girl of the season, so stunning.

Good LORD! Unsurprisingly Kris is the absolute star of the campaign. She is just beyond breathtaking.

This is only the beginning!

Good LORD! Unsurprisingly Kris is the absolute star of the campaign. She is just beyond breathtaking.

This is only the beginning!

^

You really love her don't you. Don't worry! I feel you. Her Prada shots are the best I've sen from the brand in many many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->