Krisz Keri

rubydon

Reaction score
Who:
Krisz Keri, 190 cm / 6’3″, Hungarian, born December 8th.

We Asked:
What are your interests/favorite things?
“I have been playing football for the past 13 years. Sport is a very important thing in my life. My other passion besides football is modeling. I love it so much! Its an amazing experience and opportunity for me. Other than that, I love sneakers and love to collect them! I’m a sneaker-head and got a great collection! They are very precious to me :smile:

Who is someone you admire and why?
“Jay Alvarez. He is a public figure, a social media star. He is creating amazing content/videos about his personal life. He is modeling, doing extreme sports and traveling all around the world. He is my idol because he lives his life according to his own rules. He is following his heart, doing whatever he wants to do and whatever that makes him happy! I think this is one of the most important things in life!”

How and when did you become a model?
“My best friend who works at the same agency, helped me to get in touch with Icon Model Management in Hungary. He talked to our agents to set an appointment for me, we met and they signed me!”

Where:
Icon Model Management (Budapest – mother agency)
Bananas Models (Paris)
INDEPENDENT MODEL MANAGEMENT (Milan)
nest model management (Berlin)

models

Icon Italia October 2019

The Band

Photographer: Laura Sciacovelli
Stylist: Edoardo Caniglia
Grooming: Stefano Gatti
Cast: Kristoffer Sporon-Fiedler, Tae Min, James Turlington, Mitchell Gorthy, Pratik Shetty, Krisztian Keri, Kareem Thames, Arnauld Courteille

Icon Italia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->