Ksenia Komleva

parkera

Reaction score
This girl is stunning for her age, turned 14 in April, and must have a huge future, unless she gets chased back to school.

Full Name: Ksenia Komleva
Hair: dark blonde
eyes: green
height: 174cm / 5′8.5″
bust: 85 cm / 33.5″
waist: 60 cm / 23.5″
hips: 87 cm / 34.5″
place of origin: rostov, Russia
date of birth: april 2 1994

This is from O2W. There are more pics on o2w and at her agency site, rushmodels, but I cant copy them across - can you?
10.jpg

So silly! Why is a 14 year old trying to act like a 20 year old???

She is stunning but I actually think she looks her age and that is disconcerting.

EDIT: Just to clarify, not disconcerting that she looks her age but that she'll be paraded as something for grown women to aspire to.. I certainly don't want to look 14 again.

Last edited by a moderator:

fashion does it better

I agree what everybody comments about her age. Also for me that's way too young and childish to accept.
I think she has potential, great hair and can be a good model when she is older though :wink: She's a pretty girl! So give her some years :wink:

I can see that she can look a little catalogue-y, but I think a lot of that is the styling in the pics we've seen so far, and also her age. I think she'll mature well and really take to more edgy, high-fashion styling.

I love her lips, especially. Gorgeous!^_^

I can see that she can look a little catalogue-y, but I think a lot of that is the styling in the pics we've seen so far, and also her age. I think she'll mature well and really take to more edgy, high-fashion styling.

I love her lips, especially. Gorgeous!^_^

Ya I see your point

I agree, that's the most disturbing thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->