Kylie Bisutti

well at first I was going to come to her defense- lots of judgments going on in this thread. she's insanely beautiful so who's to say that VS wouldn't book her? and sometimes really religious people can annoy me too, but if she really felt that way, why not let her have her choice? I'm not religious at all and I certainly would feel awkward if people saw me half naked all the time.

but I guess she's just a hypocrite and really isn't that strong in her convictions if that FHM UK picture is recent...

TO BE FAIR she still looks great!

^ Agree with you, too. She looks good, her body is amazing, face is cute, and as crow_watcher said, it is no crime to show off body like that.

Via Facebook

"Those who know me know that I made a decision not to model lingerie anymore back in DEC.. I want to let you know that I've stayed faithful to that, however, the last time I shot lingerie was in Aug. & it was for FHM magazine which comes out in April of this year. This was shot before I made my decision so I can't help the fact that I'll be in it now, I have not gone back on my word"-Kylie

Here's the youtube video of her video of the photosot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3ErqcgPJM

There was a chance the photos were before her announcement, and she confirmed it. Good for her, I suppose.

via FHM uk

Kylie-Bisutti-FHM-2.jpg

Before getting married she went by Kylie Ludlow, but I can't find much of her old print work that I know she had.

^ Exactly! :lol: Kylie won their reality show & she didn't really stir a buzz

Last edited by a moderator:
VS is already saying they have nothing to do with the woman, she's (for the lack of a better work, sorry) pathetic.

Kylie Bisutti’s ‘I’m No Angel’ Allegations: Victoria’s Secret Responds Exclusively

When Kylie Bisutti won Victoria’s Secret’s first-ever national model search in 2009, she called it “a dream come true” and admitted to “always practicing my runway walk.”

But she’s been laying low for the last few years — until Wednesday, when she gave an interview to the New York Post alleging that she felt like “a piece of meat” working for the lingerie giant, and saying that she was required to “play down my marriage … because I was supposed to be flirting with everyone all the time.”

She also says that she quit the glamorous life of being a Victoria’s Secret “Angel” to honor God, and has written a book about her decision, called I’m No Angel.

Until now, Victoria’s Secret hasn’t commented on Bisutti’s allegations, but in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE, they say that Bisutti is overstating her association with the brand and, in fact, was never an official Angel. Check out the company’s full statement below, then tell us: What do you think of the latest Angel drama?

“Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria’s Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn’t worked for us since that year. The prize for the winning contestant was the unique opportunity to a one-time walk in the 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Ms. Bisutti also participated in a swim photo shoot in 2009. That was the extent of Ms. Bisutti’s involvement with Victoria’s Secret. She was never a Victoria’s Secret ‘Angel’ as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract. And contrary to Ms. Bisutti’s claims, she was never offered any subsequent modeling contracts or opportunities with Victoria’s Secret despite her multiple appeals for further work. She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria’s Secret — including a relationship that simply did not exist.”

People Magazine's website

10 Shocking Excerpts From Ex-Victoria's Secret Model Kylie Bisutti's Life Story.
Bisutti, who says she quit modeling to be a better Christian, tells the New York Post a tale of Biblical proportions.

buzzfeed.com

Kylie finally "figured out" how to change her twitter handle :rolleyes: I think she is realizing her attempts to milk the VS name is back firing and just making her look bad :angel:
ueU1Qbb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->