Kylie Jenner

Such a gorgeous girl but it is sad to see her always wearing that much makeup at only 16 years old. I have a 16-year-old niece and my sister and I would pin her down and scrub her face if she ever wore makeup like that.

I think she will regret it 1) because of the effects it will have on her skin when she is older and 2) because she didn't just enjoy being fresh-faced as a teen when your skin is the most beautiful it will be in your life.

Kick'n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball game on Saturday (July 19) in Glendale, Calif.

justjared.com

Kylie Jenner makes her way out of the back of a restaurant on Sunday afternoon (July 20) in Calabasas, Calif.

justjared.com

Kylie Jenner, 16, was seen grabbing dinner in Calabasas at the Erewhon Natural Foods Market

dailymail.co.uk

I'm loving Kylie and her style more and more, who would've thought?! the girl has her own thang going on and is 100% rocking and owning it.

arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (July 23)

justjared.com

I find she has the better body, face and style than any of her sisters. She also has this confidence that doesn't translate to arrogance unlike a lot of her relatives.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->