Kylie Jenner

I actually think she comes off as very arrogant and bratty, especially on the show. Her style is the epitome of age-inapropriate and try hard.

I'm kind of on the fence. on the one hand she seems super bratty on the show, but I also agree that there's a reason why Kylie's been so popular with the paps this past year. Even though Kendall is the model, I find Kylie to be much more engaging and she wears clothes in a much more interesting way. More than any of her other sisters, she seems to have a certain confidence, or a certain something, that enables her to wear things differently.

I'm kind of on the fence. on the one hand she seems super bratty on the show, but I also agree that there's a reason why Kylie's been so popular with the paps this past year. Even though Kendall is the model, I find Kylie to be much more engaging and she wears clothes in a much more interesting way. More than any of her other sisters, she seems to have a certain confidence, or a certain something, that enables her to wear things differently.

The Kardashians call the paps so they're all "popular" with the paps for that reason alone.

Kylie's style is the worst of the Kardashian bunch. Between being age-inappropriate half the time she's try hard and doesn't seem to know how to flatter her body. Wearing thigh-high hooker boots with daisy dukes is certainly "interesting" but not in a good way.

The Kardashians call the paps so they're all "popular" with the paps for that reason alone.

Kylie's style is the worst of the Kardashian bunch. Between being age-inappropriate half the time she's try hard and doesn't seem to know how to flatter her body. Wearing thigh-high hooker boots with daisy dukes is certainly "interesting" but not in a good way.

Her style is the worst of the bunch if you not into it. I happen to like her slightly edgy look and it seems to suit her personality. She isn't dressing worse than Kim, that is for sure. I do think she wears too much makeup but she's 16/17 right? Don't most young kids dress dumb and wear too much makeup these days?
I was in UO the other day and this little girl (probably 12 or 13) was wearing high waisted denim shorts that showed her butt cheeks (HEAVILY) and a crop top with her gut and boobs hanging out. A hundred times more inappropriate than most of what Kylie wears.

i have seen Kourtney having this keyring/furball thingy too, how come these sisters have these? Is it some thing they have together or whats going on? lol
In this last pic of Kylie she looks tanned and i love how her accessories blings out like this, so cool. Fit well with black.

Sunday afternoon's shopping with her friends in West Hollywood

dailymail.co.uk

I'm loving Kylie's short dark hair and all black outfit look as of late but I really wish someone would just tell her she looks sooo much better without her obscenely obvious lip liner situation. She just looks so overly plumped and fake...It's not a good look.

I thought she had gotten lip injections. Didn't know she was drawing over the natural lip line.

I thought she had gotten lip injections. Didn't know she was drawing over the natural lip line.

Yeah it's just lip liner. you can tell because when paps get actual normal photos of her without her makeup or in some scenes on Keeping Up you can tell it's just makeup because her lips look normal w/o makeup on.

Yeah it's just lip liner. you can tell because when paps get actual normal photos of her without her makeup or in some scenes on Keeping Up you can tell it's just makeup because her lips look normal w/o makeup on.

Nope. It's both.

Source: hairodynamic on YouTube & http://kmakesithappen.com

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 35
  • bijmrq-1.jpg
    bijmrq-1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 22
  • BlDmB5QCYAAY8iw.jpg
    BlDmB5QCYAAY8iw.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
^Ah, yeah, I doubt this is only lip liner when I see this, they're like two sizes bigger. Even in the 4th picture, where she looks more natural. This is awful! I can't believe you do this at such a young age.

at La Scala to dine with a group of friends on Tuesday evening (August 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

justjared.com

The Imagine Ball held at House of Blues Sunset Strip on August 6, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

jenner-news.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->