Reaction score
New Face with Elite in NY & Miami

9k5DJRK.jpg

millicentlambert.com

Alexander Wang SS2017 - NYC Exclusive

nowfashion

book before haircut :heart:

elitemodel.com

she's the strongest of the new haircut club! 2 exclusives in a row!

I literally can not believe she was an exclusive for Versace... :o Are you for real? She's not Versace material (imo), at all. I actually think she was one of the worst girls in the cast.

I agree, she didn't fit Versace. It's an opinion, this is a forum for opinions. Anyway I kinda like her, still think they butchered that hair, the strong jaw was way more interestingly juxtaposed with the long flowy hair.

Moderator's note:

Civility, please. Have an opinion? Good. Disagree with an opinion? Good. Insult members whose opinions you disagree with? Not permitted here. Thank you.

The 16 Models Who Ruled the Spring 2017 Runways

top-models-ss176.jpg

vogue
Kylie Vonnahme

Hometown: Denton, Texas

SS17 Highlights: Alexander Wang, Versace, and Chanel

Instagram: @kylievonnahme

When you snag three of the biggest shows of fashion month, what more do you need? Texan teen Kylie Vonnahme had the triple-threat advantage with exclusives at Alexander Wang, Versace, and Chanel, making her one of the most wanted girls of Spring 2017, and a star to watch come campaign season.

R13 Denim F/W2017

voguerunway

NEW YORK, NY - AUGUST 17: Model Kylie Vonnahme attends casting for the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Midtown on August 17, 2017 in New York City.

getty

Her hair has grown back out... she's looking fantastic!

She bleached her hair based on her new polas on Instagram. I think she looks amazing. Hope to see more of her this FW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->