Kyoko Hashimoto Jewellery

Lea

Reaction score
:heart::heart::heart:

The Japanese-born/Australian raised jeweller is never short of varied inspiration and her latest collection is no exception; Taking influences from the shapes and colours of Art Deco, Victorian lace, 1920s Bakelite jewellery and toy model making kits through to imagery as delicate as the condensation of water droplets. Fans of irresistibly playful and feminine jewellery will fall instantly in love with the kawaii and mangaesque aesthetics in Kyoko’s jewellery which, combined with organic natural motifs, reflect the juxtaposition of a childhood spent in both Japan and the Australian outback. Crafted from hand-dyed acrylic, sterling silver, brass and wood, all of her pieces are hand finished and assembled in her studio in The Netherlands. Graduating from Sydney’s College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales in 2002, Kyoko has gone on to acquire a cult following amongst jewellery aficionados from Sydney to Shibuya to Soho, as well as a devoted worldwide fan base who regularly keep up with her latest creations on her highly popular blog. Having recently relocated from Tokyo to The Netherlands, Kyoko is once again taking influence from her immediate surroundings with her latest collection, drawing particular inspiration from the lace making traditions of the region.

modamuse

product_shot.jpg

Yuka_Gyouen_Dolly_redblack.jpg

tokyobunnie

kyoko-hashimoto-necklace.jpg

iheartluxe

10007235_22160_300.jpg

beyondthevalley

Updates on her blog: http://kyokohashimoto.blogspot.com/

:flower:

I love the playful feeling I get from this... I'm off to read her blog.

Thank you for the thread Lea :flower:

Its cute, but I always think it costs so much for plastic! And its not really that different form tatty devine et al.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->