L.A.M.B. By Gwen Stefani F/W 10.11 New York

Ooooohhhhhh. Did Gwen really design this? Impressive. It's a decent collection. Wearable too. And the pieces are statement making. ^_^

First of all, Gwen looks amazing. LOVE the leather ensemble.

Second, I really like some of the pieces. They're pieces I could wear, and that says a lot! Love the use of belts... pretty unique... the gold jacket is fabulous...

ooh this is cute. There's some great jackets & coats in there. I'm loving the hair and makeup.

I really like this because unlike so many other celebrities-cum-designer lately, this actually reads: Gwen. It's not contrived and artificial. You see her taste and her personality in the clothes. And they're not bad.

i love the lamb outerwear here.

i own quite a few lamb coats and jackets and they are worth every penny.

i love how they've brought back some materials from previous seasons (ie the blurry leopard print they've previously utilized on jackets before has now turned into accessory material for bags)

i am loving how the accessories are more utilitarian. this is right up my alley.

I think it's definitely an upgrade from last season's collection.

Good job Gwen. :wink:

i think it's the most creative collection ever from LAMB.
great work.

Gwen just looks fantastic!!!Just brilliant!I can`t get enough of her...And this collection is really cool!Well done,Gwen!

I love most of the outfits! Very wearable and cute!

This is so much better then the last collection. I really like a lot of the pieces and I agree with most here that they are wearable. Gwen looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->