L.A.M.B. By Gwen Stefani F/W 10.11 New York

I'm always very sceptical when it comes to celebrities turning designers, but this is some great work. Would proudly wear most of those outfits! Not a fan of hair and makeup though.

WOW. my faith in l.a.m.b., in Gwen ,in the world totally restored! I love it to bits.. i'm starting to fill up my savings acount for fall already :D

This is one of the strongest L.A.M.B. collections yet. I love so many items. And the shoes! It's awesome. Gwen looks cool. :smile::smile:

I see I'm in the minority, but I don't like this at all.

LOL me neither. I looked at the collection, didn't think much of it. Then I read the comments and was like, did I miss something? did I look at the right collection? Went back to it again, same reaction.

I like this collection, too. It's got character, and so far it's the real surprise for me so far in NYFW in terms of expectation versus execution. I mean, I think L.A.M.B is OK, but this collection is pretty strong and carries itself.

Some pieces are stunning, but what's up with the belts all over the place? New trend? The styling looks a little cheesy in some outfits, imo... :(

horrible horrible, why doesn't she just stay home and leaves us alone?

normal_003163.jpg

Very nice! This shows that it's possible for celebrities to make legitimately good fashion designs. And Gwen looks great.

I love everything.

You can really get the style and the vibe.

If I could, I'd buy the whole damn collection.

The leather, prints and jackets are just lovely.

If Gwen Stefani ever stopped being a recording artist, she has a place in fashion for real.

Not everyone has the same taste.

I like the collection since I've always was a fan of her and love her style but I respect others that don't.

There are many designers out there that I don't particularly care for but I can see how some people may like them.

That is what is so great about fashion, there is something for everyone.

I see I'm in the minority, but I don't like this at all.

There are people that love her stuff.

I respect that others don't like her stuff but realize that people have different tastes and like her collections.

horrible horrible, why doesn't she just stay home and leaves us alone?

Actually thought her fall collection was quite nice, some really wearable pieces, but yet that eclectic Gwen aesthetic. Not bad at all!!

Hope her Spring collection is as good.

BTW, does Gwen have her own thread? Couldn't find it when I tried to search the "star style" forum. Thanks! :flower:

Really loving this collection. I especially like the tops and jackets and I think the styling is quite cute, but not sure if I'm a fan of the camouflage pants..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"