L.A.M.B. By Gwen Stefani F/W 10.11 New York

^ as Dior, Galliano era, you mean? She's a big fan of his and a clear influence in her work.

Who designed this collection? I remember L'wren used to ... but she was supposed to leave. Then is is Gwen herself (or some obscure team locked in a basement a la Kimora Lee Simmons?)

This collection seems much more grown up and cohesive with what Ive seen from L.A.M.B. recently ... the accesories as usual are my weak point and I love the pixelated cammo everything ...

On another note, I know this F/W but I was kinda expecting more color from her :P

This was one of my favorite collections of the FW2010/2011 season, but now that I've seen the individual pieces in some online stores I'm really not impressed anymore :lol: The great styling was a huge part of this collection's appeal, but the pieces themselves really are quite uninspired.
The good thing is that you can pretty much recreate about half of these looks with all the basics you already own.

Still looking forward to the new collection though ^_^

..Upon further inspection, it actually looks quite boring, silly, and messy. Like some stylist just threw a bunch of clothes on a model.

^ as Dior, Galliano era, you mean? She's a big fan of his and a clear influence in her work.

Who designed this collection? I remember L'wren used to ... but she was supposed to leave. Then is is Gwen herself (or some obscure team locked in a basement a la Kimora Lee Simmons?)

This collection seems much more grown up and cohesive with what Ive seen from L.A.M.B. recently ... the accesories as usual are my weak point and I love the pixelated cammo everything ...

On another note, I know this F/W but I was kinda expecting more color from her :P

Si.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->