L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani

I just heard the fall 05 line is going to be 'pirate chic' themed.

oh god, am i excited.....

i totally missed that other thread about zaldy + gwen (mentions the pirate theme in that article, too), good to hear they're still working together on l.a.m.b, i reallly love zaldy's stuff, i've been a fan of gwen since 97 + i can't count on two hands and my toes the pieces i have from the l.a.m.b line (so, needless to say, i'm definately a fan of their work so far) i was actually kinda dissappointed when i had heard that he 'head designer' quit and that people said it was zaldy... :cry: but thank goodness he's still there.

l.a.m.b is also doing a sneaker line, in conjunction with royal elastics company (they do k-swiss), said to be out fall 05. gwen's really got her hands full!

That raincoat kimair posted is cute, except that bow on the arm is ridiculous. Just ruins the coat, really.

agirlcalledk1ll said:
i totally missed that other thread about zaldy + gwen (mentions the pirate theme in that article, too), good to hear they're still working together on l.a.m.b, i reallly love zaldy's stuff, i've been a fan of gwen since 97 + i can't count on two hands and my toes the pieces i have from the l.a.m.b line (so, needless to say, i'm definately a fan of their work so far) i was actually kinda dissappointed when i had heard that he 'head designer' quit and that people said it was zaldy... :cry: but thank goodness he's still there.

he did quit, so he could work on his own line, but i guess he's back now... :unsure:

it's good partnership...they work very well together .... so i'm glad he's back.

Doesn't appeal to me, but it isnt horrible by any means. I quite liked that one outfit with the high-collar white shirt

Fall 2005 Line

I have seen a few peices from the 2005 Fall line but I have yet to see everything. Does anyone have pictures of the 2005 Fall line for L.A.M.B.?

I love a lot of the LAMB collection...not AS crazy about the Harajuku line - its very juvenile....but these shoes are taking it too far...there's more at shopkitson.com under Shoes...UGH. :shock: :blink: :sick: And they are $150+!

lambshoe1.jpg

lambshoe2.jpg

those sneakers are horrible. im really liking the LAMB line, but not the LAMB album.

coke said:
those sneakers are horrible. im really liking the LAMB line, but not the LAMB album.
Sacrelige! The LAMB album is awesome!

Anyways, those shoes are actually worth the price because the gold touches are actually 18k plated gold. So they're worth what they're priced but still insanely ugly.

Yeah, those shoes have been on pre-sale at Kitsons for a while. Now they are available through Kitsons and soon will be available through Royal Elastics. Has anyone seen the Fall 2005 L.A.M.B. clothing line yet? I have seen some t-shirts and tanks (like the cassetes t-shirt and heart crest tank) but not anything else.

the shoes remind me of the "ice cream" shoes by Pharell, it's very young looking

does anybody know where i can find l.a.m.b in montreal?? i love her collection but it looks like its only in the states. They only have few of her handbags here..

here are some previews of some of the fall 05 collection, from shopbop (styled amongst other brands)

skirt:
FallPrev_Main_Evoc_07.jpg

jacket (looks promising?:(
FallPrev_Main_Evoc_10.jpg

dress (l.a.m.b's copycatting again...lol, very vuitton fall 04..which gwen incindently wore to the VMAs last eyar...hmm)
FallPrev_Main_Evoc_11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgabes8
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"