L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani

lamb fall ' o5 stuff has JUST surfaced at the Nordstrom website, it's not up for sale yet though..

so far i'm loving the ruffle halter, the green trenchcoat and the skirts are utterly fabulous!! I cannot wait for more stuff to surface..

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. Those shoes in the first skirt are gorgeous! And I love those fishnets. That trenchcoat...Awesome...

i'm really excited about what been seen so far!!!
cos, if you look at the first season, it looks so juvenile (though i love it still!!!) and really not what a contemporary line should be.....
now, i think l.a.m.b is evolving into something amazing....
i can only hope the quality goes with it too.....:/ that's my only worry, what with all the problems in the past.
i know i will be buying that plaid wrap cardigan, it's so cute..
the other stuff is REALLY nice (the black skirt especially!!!), but i just can't figure stuff like that into my wardrobe
if the plaid cropped pants are onsale at the end of the season, maybe i'll snag a pair of those....
the trench kinda has me in awe...the color, the velvet, and the design.......if only i could pull it off....lol

Hi, I'm going to New York City in september and I'm hoping to buy some L.A.M.B.-items there (I adore the black strapless dress and the plaid skirt). I'm from the Netherlands and they don't sell her clothes here.
Do you have some advice wich shops to go to (wich ones have the biggest L.A.M.B-collection?) I'm only interested in the boudoir-line, not the t-shirts, track pants, etc stuff.
Thanks!!!

'l.a.m.b boudior' isn't a section of the line, it was just the theme of the spring 05 line...
but, if you go to l-a-m-b.com, and click on 'where to find us' you can get a list of places that will sell l.a.m.b in new york city.
i do know for a fact that trash + vaudeville has a decent selection of l.a.m.b, but i'm not sure about what they'll carry for fall 05.
henri bendel i know had a pretty good selection from the first line, however, i haven't heard anything recently, so i'm not sure if they're still carrying it...:/ they're still on the site, though, so maybe?
the atrium is also a place i've heard of selling l.a.m.b....
and then saks + nordstrom + barneys (i think?) and bloomingdales......
i can only give you this advice....
l.a.m.b fans are pretty much vultures...and snatch evverything up from the second the stores get their shipments in, regardless of where they are (people call from all over the states to every place they can find for items they want..)
so while there's a huge list of stores in NYC that carry l.a.m.b, i would suggest, once you get into NYC, and when you're gonna do your shopping, call all of 'em to see the what the situation is and if their shipments have ccome in/sold out, what items they're carrying ect...that's the best advice i can give you....

"her" designs pales in comparison to a lot of designers stuff....... But compared to most "star who stepped into the fashion industry", she leads the pack.

wait this is a question on the lesportsac line for L.A.M.B.

is the wallet with the original LOVE ANGEL MUSIC BABY rare?

because that's what i heard.

Many thanks for the very usefull information. I hope there is some L.A.M.B. left when I get there...... I keep my fingers crossed.
I always tought boudoir was the more mature, designer-like L.A.M.B clothing.
For the gentlemen: there are some men's t-shirts at www.l.a.m.b.com, see the graphic tees section.
I'm really not interested if she's a real "designer" or not, I adore her clothing, it's affordable (my bank account has a different opinion) and it's wearable.

For the price she's selling her stuff, I've seen better stuff elsewhere...... :innocent:

purexelegance said:
wait this is a question on the lesportsac line for L.A.M.B.

is the wallet with the original LOVE ANGEL MUSIC BABY rare?

because that's what i heard.

Yes, all the LAMB bags from lesportsac have become rare because they are no longer made.

EbayFashionista said:
Yes, all the LAMB bags from lesportsac have become rare because they are no longer made.

yay! thanks so much for the info. I actually have a wallet, 2 makeup bags and a bag from the original line.

i might sell it. how much do you think it would go for?

My guess is you could sell it on eBay for the original price or even more (if in unused condition). The L.A.M.B. bags for leSportsac are still very popular on eBay.

Joyeux said:
My guess is you could sell it on eBay for the original price or even more (if in unused condition). The L.A.M.B. bags for leSportsac are still very popular on eBay.

LAMB bags are selling for double or triple the original value on Ebay. I sold a couple of mine. Wish I had bought more when they were still available!!! Some first editions go as high as $500...for a freaking LESPORTSAC! It's crazy. :huh:

I like the tops very much, and the dress is cute. I love that turquoise plaid, although it wouldn't work with my skin tone, hehe.

I feel, tho, that it's not much of a departure from the past fall/winter line. It still has the tweedy, prim feel to it. Which I know goes hand in hand with colder weather clothes, from a long time til now, but still. I'd like to see a bit more of originality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->