LAMB2005_1.jpg
LAMB2005_6.jpg
LAMB2005_7.jpg
LAMB2005_8.jpg
LAMB2005_2.jpg
LAMB2005_4.jpg
LAMB2005_3.jpg
LAMB2005_5.jpg

I find the lookbooks to be styled quite well but whenever I see the clothes on shopbop they just look so-so....wish I could see them in person to judge for myself.

Some of those jackets are gorgeous! I'm also very drawn to the grey pants on post 143...

Love it!!! Many thanks for the pictures, I hadn't seen them yet. Also great snakeskin pumps (post #143).

i'm sorry but most of this is just copied and watered down vivienne westwood

copy cat or not, she's still the best "celeb-turned-fashion designer" out there.

I love the ruffled leather coat in post 143. I can see alot of galliano and vivienne westwood references here (and a bit of Marc Jacobs for Loius Vuitton).

Those snakeskin pumps look like Alexander McQueen's to me.

whennnn will the clothes label be coming to SIN... *sighz* :(
Over in SIN... there's only L.A.M.B lesportsac bag, and it only brings in a few... sad case here.. -_-

from W magazine ;

2e0b3b4b.jpg

3281cb3f.jpg

8ab5874a.jpg

note how the sketch is made by Zaldy, not Gwen.. it's irking me bad:(

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the pics returnofsaturn. can you tell me something more about "w" magazine? is it a us mag or uk? where can i get it? :rolleyes:

thanks for the pics returnofsaturn. can you tell me something more about "w" magazine? is it a us mag or uk? where can i get it?

W is an American fashion magazine http://www.style.com/w/
the issue with Gwen in it has Kirsten Dunst on the cover.
Here in Amsterdam it's available at most bookstores that sell international mags(AKO/Bruna etc. and of course American book centre) I don't know how close to the border you are, but i'm pretty sure it's just as widely available in Germany as it is here.

oh and i totally forgot these recently surfaced high resolution pictures of the photoshoot Gwen did for the L.A.M.B. fall '04 collection;

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info. the shoot is great too. i just know 2 of the pics.

p.s. i thought the pics from w mag are so great that i added them to my site. i gave credits to your name. hope it's okay. i think i will add this shoot too. :innocent: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->