La Redoute

Holy Schmoke! The Ramosport trenchcoat is cheap...weren't their trimmed trenches seriously hot at Colette last year?

i know.. prince...ramosport is usually a fortune...

i got some other stuff too...but i'm not done yet...

**tip to US residents...keep each order under $200 or you will be subject to additional customs fees...

if you are splitting up your order...don't do it on the same day or the same will apply...

i had to order the outfit yesterday and then i ordered the coat today...i;m ordering a couple more things tomorrow...

i ordered this thing...it's odd but i think i will love it...i got the print...if i like it when it comes i will also order a black one...just call me madame softgrey...

http://www.us.redoute.com/laredoute/produc...parent_id=5992&

thanks for posting softgrey, i'm getting that coat as well. The colors are beautiful. :heart:

I am obsessed with La Redoute! I order from them all the time... so fabulous! Did you see the black and white Barbara Bui heels? So cute!

thanks for posting softie. I'm looking around now but do they ship to Canada? If not....does someone want to get stuff for me and then ship them to me in little ole canada?! :flower:

Also-is there anywhere we can see better pictures? i'm scared of ordering because I can't see the pictures that well.

i think they ship to canada mehg...

and if anyone want to see better photos i suggest going to their uk site or their french site...

they pictures posted there seem to be better... :flower:

I can't find the designer stuff on the UK site....*tear*

yah...it's confusing...pain in the butt...they need to work on making it more user friendly...

I figured it out....why are the US prices so much cheaper than the UK?! eek. I'm not sure which I like better. The multi colored tweed or the black tweed. Obviously the black goes with more but the multi looked kind of nice too. I also want those cacharel pants, the anne valirie hash tank, and this other silk skirt. Gah, need credit card...now!

On the bottom of the french La Redoute site there is an interesting link www.rushcollection.com click on the must-haves button and voila some cute Paul & Joe items appear..
The dress is 154 euro down from 257 :flower:

:shock: but this is actual Paul & Joe and Cacharel....I had no idea Redoute sold the real stuff!! This I need to investigate further!!

:flower: Thanks Hanne!!

oceanharlot said:
I am obsessed with La Redoute! I order from them all the time... so fabulous! Did you see the black and white Barbara Bui heels? So cute!
1616_18704_dt.jpg

these^ right??? i was looking at them too!! very cute :woot:

ooh I like the first two dresses :flower: I think I'm going to order a pair of boots from here...

softgrey said:
i know.. prince...ramosport is usually a fortune...

i got some other stuff too...but i'm not done yet...

**tip to US residents...keep each order under $200 or you will be subject to additional customs fees...

if you are splitting up your order...don't do it on the same day or the same will apply...

i had to order the outfit yesterday and then i ordered the coat today...i;m ordering a couple more things tomorrow...

i ordered this thing...it's odd but i think i will love it...i got the print...if i like it when it comes i will also order a black one...just call me madame softgrey...

http://www.us.redoute.com/laredoute/produc...parent_id=5992&

Mdm softgrey :flower: , thanks for your perfect referral, but we men are always left behind on such neat offers. It's sexual discrimination! :(:lol:

The Ramosport trench coat is such a steal. I think a US size 14 or 16 may fit me well :blink:, save the side that the buttonholes take.

Raimund

I absolutely :heart: La Redoute, I've been browsing the spring/summer 2005 collection online and I can't seem to find what cloud 9 posted, they are all to die for.Could it be that they seel some stuff in only certain countries?These are going to buy my new purchases from them for the summer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"