Labels

Discussion in 'Trend Spotting' started by fortezza, Nov 29, 2003.

1. FashionFreak

FashionFreak New Member

Thats why clothes with Logos on them are so cheap , because, In return, you are granting the label a free public commerical. (Diesel, A/X) .

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

:lol: good point :lol:

3. ahhGucci

ahhGucci Active Member

Remeber, some clothes are sold for the merits of the label, not of the quality. FCUK anyone?

4. TrailerCouture

TrailerCouture New Member

People dress the way they do for many reasons, for some people its about buying a life style for some its about comfort and others its about expression. For me it's about quality and fit, I dont care if its Dior or from the Gap. Although I do admit I have a love for all things lux. At this moment I tend to be very anti-logo just because it is everywhere and i feel like a little dignity has been lost in these luxury leather houses but you know what? I just bought a pair of red patent leather driving loafers that have a metal clasp that says DIOR, yup. And Im gonna wear em' everyday this spring with cute tight jeans and pencil skirts. As Prince said ..."its when labels become a focus..." thats when it looks fussy and usually it quite ovbious when a person is a label head or not.