Lacoste S/S 2007 : Mathias Lauridsen & Caroline Trentini

Wont they get a NEW pose, and NEW model? Im tired of the jumping in the air, and im tired of Mathias and Trentini. NEXT--->

Faith Akiyama said:
What about that cellphone photograph you took? :shifty: :lol:

If you insist...

lacosteaf0.jpg

Taken by me at the Lacoste store in the Water Tower place in Chicago.

I love how alive and energetic their bodies seem. :heart:

I'm not tired of Mathias (lol how can i be when the guy's so gorgeous??) but I really wish Lacoste had some new direction with their ads.

Love Mathias, can't stand Caroline, but it is getting boring seeing the same models and poses. Different is good.

Okay, the first time they did the jumping on the air thing was interesting, now it just makes you wish they jump so high they get stuck on something and never come back down. They need a change, they really need.

lix_rsx said:
Okay, the first time they did the jumping on the air thing was interesting, now it just makes you wish they jump so high they get stuck on something and never come back down. They need a change, they really need.

Haha! That was great. ^_-

Scanned by me

Is the 2nd one Caroline or Julia? At first glance, I thought Caroline, but when I saw the 2nd ad, I began to doubt myself.

Julia! :woot: I thought it was Heather on first glance but I guess not. They share similar features....

Ok... thanks, Faith! I had to make sure I wasn't seeing things! :smile: I'm so happy to see Julia get more ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->