Lacoste S/S 2009 by Terry Richardson

Northern Star

French Chic
Reaction score
These are the only models I can ID.
I have no idea who this was shot by and none of the models on the first page of the S/S ad campaigns thread, who are mentioned, appear to be in these ads, so could a moderator please update the title when everything becomes clear. Thanks in advance.:flower::flower:

(my own scans from Marie Claire UK Mar)

the other female model is Hyoni Kang and the male model by skye is René Rodríguez

Last season was better IMO, i don't like the colors here. But thanks northern star :flower:

the photographer is Terry Richardson

i like the change more simple and fun

Seems like the cast keeps growing and growing. I spy Kate Somers, Tanya D and is that Katie Fogarty? Not sure.

Image Credt | Scanned by me from L'Uomo Vogue

they're jumping. color me surprised.

i love the Lacoste campaigns nonetheless lol.

I really like it. They're having fun and the atmosphere seems nice. So much better than the ones where models jumped across the sky.
And even though I know it was shot by Terry, I'm surprised because it's not typical of him.

i like this one! :smile: it's great. a lil 'bit change from the usual ad of lacoste. and my o'pry!!! :lol: :D

Seems like the cast keeps growing and growing. I spy Kate Somers, Tanya D and is that Katie Fogarty? Not sure.

Please do not quote images

Image Credt | Scanned by me from L'Uomo Vogue

^tanya!!! :woot: glad that she's here. thanks for the scan luxx. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it.. its recognizable Lacoste and i think its great how stongly the brand aesthetic is conveyed in their advertising....

i like it, they change it to another jumping, but this time the models looks so happy not that kind of typical lacoste ads.

Gosh, when will people stop jumping in Lacoste ads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->