Lady GaGa (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote For Gaga: The 2010 TIME'S Most Influential People

Previous TIME 100 Appearances: 0

If you like dance and pop, the music is great — well-produced and delightfully contagious. But the spectacle that is Lady Gaga is not really about the music, even though she did win two Grammys this year. It's not even about the outfits, including the crazy glam-rock bodices and odd headgear. Rather, Stefani Joanne Germanotta has become famous by being obsessed with fame (her two albums are called The Fame and The Fame Monster). It's performance art, and at least for now, everyone is loving the performance.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1972075_1972078_1972195,00.html

Voted. B)

anybody know the style name of her chanel pumps in #34? i NEED to find them.

Chanel Gold Logo Split-Heel Pump

I remembered them from the Love Game video ~

Other Pics of Gaga wearing the shoes ~

Credit: Coolspotters.com

Yay she is at #1 on the most influential people of 2010!! :clap:
I hope she stays number 1.

Those are fabulous concert shots,Esperanza! Thank You for sharing.I think her best look so far is her latest.

Wow, I love seeing all those old photographs again. It's so interesting to see how she's slowly changed overtime to become the Lady Gaga we all LOVE today.

IKR? It is such a trip to see her constantly evolving. ^_^

the style # would be great... im SO jealous you have them!

They are fabulous shoes! Here's everything on the box:

ESCARPINS
08P
G26033X01011

I'm not sure which number you'd need. There is also a SKU code with the number: 3572621453666

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady GaGa _Performing in Perth 01.04.10 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

And here are the tagged Vogue photos I posted a while ago without the tags:

celebritycity

^ amazing photoshoot
very Marilyn Monroe

LOVE that shoot with Vogue, I CAN'T wait for HQ's.

iwrz2f.jpg

twitter.com/fernandogaribay

:ermm: I am kind of disappointed Alejandro is her next single. But from the rest of the songs on Fame Monster to choose from, it's the most radio-friendly.

:ermm: I am kind of disappointed Alejandro is her next single. But from the rest of the songs on Fame Monster to choose from, it's the most radio-friendly.

I really agree with that also! I think Teeth and especially Dance in the Dark are spectaccccular but yeh, I figured Alejandro was more 'radio-friendly'.

Aww I love Alejandro! I think it's a fantastic song. I can't wait for the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"