Ladyhawke

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
No thread for her? She's great!

Phillipa "Pip" Brown, better known by her stage name Ladyhawke, is a New Zealand solo singer-songwriter, playing all the instruments in studio and touring with a band. She was formerly a part of the Wellington band Two Lane Blacktop named for the 1970s road movie of the same name. Before assuming the name Ladyhawke, she formed part of the Sydney duo Teenager with Nick Littlemore of Pnau. Ladyhawke named herself after the Rutger Hauer film Ladyhawke.Ladyhawke is best known for the 2008 single "Paris is Burning", which she wrote after a visit to Paris.Her debut album was released on Modular Recordings in September 2008.

I love her! i love her "My Delirium" and "Another Runaway"

i love her! ! love her "my delirium"and "another runaway"

I believe a couple of her tunes were at the Just Cavalli S/S 2009 show.
Love Don't Live Here was one of them.

she reminds me of a slightly older taylor momsen.

paris is burning was played at a chanel show.

i bought her cd today. after playing her singles non-stop on youtube in the past 24 hours i felt like i needed it. so far so good.

I love Ladyhawke! She's so talented. SHe's very popular here in New Zealand. "My Delirium" is my favourite song from her. That song was actually played at the Miss Sixty Fall 2009 fashion show.

She's brilliant! I love her album, "magic" is my favourite song by her.

I love her... I bought her CD after I listened to Paris is Burning... One of my favourite if not the most favourite CD of that year... she is so talanted, interesting... I love all songs... my fav songs from CD: 1. MAGIC 2. MY DILERIUM 3. BACK OF THE VAN 4. PARIS IS BURNING 5. DUSK TILL DAWN I love all of them basically...Another Runway is amazing as well... she reminds me of Kim Wilde a little bit... but I think I am the only one;-D

Last edited by a moderator:
great thread! i bought her album and i was just blown away with the songs. she
does 80s synth pop so darn well :ninja: what a talented artist. top song from her
album is Another Runaway :heart:

any news about a new album coming out? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->