Lagerfeld Gallery Men's Fall 2003

xopher215

Reaction score
These clothes are too cool... very "army-of-Saturday Night Fever-used-to-be-macho-then-Karl-got-a-hold-of-'em-ain't-they-gorgeous". 8) If ya' know wot I mean. :lol:

Not too many photos, but to start I'll take every button-up shirt and that leather trench :shock: . It's a very exclusive collection with a limited small distribution. ( :roll: Of course he wouldn't want to shift focus from Hedi's collections :twisted: .) :lol:

Still I say of Herr Karl yet again, "Brah-vo... braaah-vo!"

:o I'll have one of everything too. For myself. :twisted: I love Hedi Slimane, but I think this is much better. So wearable, all of it. :shock:

The man has got the [highlight=gold:4c316d683f]Midasdecided to present in his out of the way, hard to find Parisian showroom. :o

wooo hooo, how gorgeous. lucky me has got one of the (only 2!) lagerfeld stores on my street ...i just cant wait to dress a man up in lagerfeld gallery. those outrfits are extremely sexy and simple :wub:

i like those, too bad there are so few pictures

[ot:82fd3da72c]what is up with the choice of models nowadays???? :shock: :? [/ot:82fd3da72c]

[ot:119a5deb15]I know :roll: :x,there is even worse though :shock: [/ot:119a5deb15]

wooo hooo, how gorgeous. lucky me has got one of the (only 2!) lagerfeld stores on my street ...i just cant wait to dress a man up in lagerfeld gallery. those outrfits are extremely sexy and simple :wub:
leyla, be my best friend?... Please... :D 8)

quite nice.....but i agree about the models.
karl rules. :o

leyla, be my best friend?... Please... :D 8)

yalla xopher lets get started!!! :D

I like the models actually here... very "trashy, throwaway" in marked contrast to the clothes. Just my opinion though. 8)

I like the models actually here... very "trashy, throwaway" in marked contrast to the clothes. Just my opinion though. 8)

they were trashy alright :lol:

:wink: 8)

those pants look good. i like the first look especially, though i would prefer it sans chunky belt. the proportion is nicer than dior's, i think.

[ot:01b2f593d7]why can't i be in the hedi-karl clique? :cry: [/ot:01b2f593d7]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->