Lakshmi Menon

Does anyone know if she Dravidian or some other ethnicity within the Indian race?

She's from Bangalore, which is in South India, so I guess she might be Kannadati.

Her Hermes ads is just stunning. She fits Hermes perfectly and she really shines in that ad. I can't wait to see more from her. :crush:

Does anyone know if she Dravidian or some other ethnicity within the Indian race?

Er, well, I think she might be from Kerala (with a surname like Menon), if that's what you're asking. Race is a sticky subject to get into.

I understand she's based in Bangalore, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakshmi is beautiful. I hope we'll see more of her, preferably sans elephants, tigers or other lazy visual shorthand for the Subcontinent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another from the Hermes series!

Scanned by Manuva from Vogue UK March

Beautiful colours and pose. I wish they put her on display with more than, well, elephants.

Beautiful colours and pose. I wish they put her on display with more than, well, elephants.

Seriously, it's ridiculous. Way to perpetuate stereotypes Hermes! Anyway, she looks beautiful in both the ads.

I don't know if it's been posted yet but Lakshmi is in Nathalie's and Storm's show packages according to models.com!

^But no shows :( Not even Gaultier! Perhaps she'll be at Hermes again :unsure:

Oops, I knew I forgot to post something from that show...:lol:

Stella McCartney F/W 08.09:
LakshmiStella1.jpg

(catwalking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back