Stretch canvas blazer.. $265.00
LAMB logo green tank... $40.00
Demin pants w/ bum flap.. $295.00

It will be available at following stores in NY:
Atruim (corner of Bleecker & Broadway)
Saks 5h Ave.
Barneys
Henri Bendell
Nordstrom (Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island)

:sick: Except for that green dress she's wearing. I don't like her style or her clothing line.

its ok, it looks like an american fake london, with a bit of glam ,that tank is cute though.

i luv gwen's stuff, but like wtf was with the golden globes cone head and that outrageously hideous vintage valentino gown. i mean her clothing line is appropriate since she's a trendsetter...i dunno if people will buy it. the blazer is beautiful, the tank would be a must have.

I like the skirt and the halter but it's a little out of my price range :blink: I like the tank too though so maybe I'll get one.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 7th, 2004 - 12:32 am
Generally cute, but not worth the prices they are charging.
I agree - I like most of it, it's cool, but the prices are ridiculous

i wasnt really expecting much, but im actually dissapionted. not good, at all.

i was excepting lamb to be more of a macy's, robinson may, maybe nordstrom line. like j-lo etc etc.

not saks 5 or barneys.

that stuff isn't worth it.

thanks napmove-very interesting-I do really love that blazer! Can't wait to see the stuff in person-Atrium is around the corner from me! Very useful info...

Thanks again...

pricier than I expected, but I think that's ok/we already have enough gwenabees running around, right?!?

It would be so nice to be a rockstar so you could actually wear some of these cool clothes...without getting stared at...although, I guess on stage hundreds of people are staring at you, I guess that's the point-I don't know, I just want to be able to dress like gwen does. or my own version of that. i don't think there's been anyone as cool from a style point of view since Debbie Harry of Blondie! The big thing with gwen is that she dresses herself-not like teeny bopper poppers who have stylists telling them what to do.

I think she is supremely cool... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"