Lancôme "D'Azur" Fragrance : Daria Werbowy

Daria are so beautiful but yes bery dolce gabbana light blue especiality the eyes

She's also the face of the original fragance, Ô de Lancôme.

O_de_lancome.jpg

moodireport

It looks like the company wants to focus again on Ô. There's another version of the fragance, Ô oui!, but it's quite forgotten, the latest campaign for that perfume was lauched in 2001...

Daria looks gorgeous!

It's very pretty but nothing special imo. I do love Daria for Lancome though. :heart:

Daria just looks so stunning :heart: I do see the similiraty with the Dolce & Gabbana perfume ad, but I still find this beautiful and fresh in its own way. Plus Daria for Lancome will never get old to me.

Nice, looks like Dolce's Light Blue campaign but still looks lovely. I like the shot for Ô de Lancôme more. It has a good feeling, vibe and mood. Love Daria on both though

I guess it can't be avoided that most perfume ads look either beachy or glam. This looks OK. Daria's amazingly blue eyes mirror the background and set a nice contrast against her tanned skin. I've seen to much of this though so I don't appreciate it as much.

Love the d'AZUR ad!!! Daria looks beautiful!

I prefer the blue. Actually I wish I was there. I wish I could feel the ocean breeze.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->