Lancôme Juicy Tubes!

My favourite was groiselle...which I lost after a night out :cry: really need to re-stock I also like violet(te)? and peche is gawgessss :wink:

oh groiselle my love where are you *searches*

i haven't paid attention to juicy tubes in so long... they're really all the same though imo... but i'm gonna check the lancome counter next time i'm at macys :P

I used to like them, but now I am into my "natural" phase, so glossy lips are not really my thing.....

sayamaya said:
Do you know what lip gloss wear the model Elizabeth Jagger???

I love it, I like it a lot

I want it :P

**Please do not quote pictures**

It looks like Lychee to me, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 1 lancome juicy tube in miracle, i <3 it...it doesn`t really show any colour tho. just shows up sheer with sparkles. i love the consistency of it which is why it`s better than the average sheer lip gloss. ^ that is really pretty

ooh my favorite! I have paparazzi pink which is a limited edition. Looks so innocent against my deep complexion... I have countless of the drugstore versions, to me it's just not the same though :-)

I tested them at the counter last weekend, they are great!
Not something I would buy because I dont like the idea of applying with my finger, I would rather use a wand...

I have Myrtille and..I can't remember the name, but it is really pink and glittery.They smell really good, that's for sure!

i like the new ones, well new to uk at least ... the juicy sherie. I have go that one in a pale pink i forget the name, ive got 4others as welll.

There was this woman in uk magzine closer, and she bought every juicy tube there was, collected them, kept them in the box, and her habbit cost her tens of thousands of pounds. how odd ??

tiamaria said:
There was this woman in uk magzine closer, and she bought every juicy tube there was, collected them, kept them in the box, and her habbit cost her tens of thousands of pounds. how odd ??

:o that's..interesting:P

on that note :lol: anyone know how much juicy tubes are duty free in europe?
they are US$35 here in Australia!!

My aunt gets these things for free.... but I dunno... a part of me wishes they weren't so sticky.... I wish they were more of a concistency of MAC's Lip Gelees...

But the colors are all great. :smile:

maarit said:
I'm one of the few who doesn't like these.
They are too sticky and don't have enough color, imo.

I have the melon one too. It makes my lips lovely, shiny and moisturised, but it is very sticky and my long hair always sticks to my lips if it's windy!

hellooholly said:
on that note :lol: anyone know how much juicy tubes are duty free in europe?
they are US$35 here in Australia!!

I think they are about £8/9 duty free in the UK.

maarit said:
I'm one of the few who doesn't like these.
They are too sticky and don't have enough color, imo.

Ditto for me.Too shiny and not enough colour.

My current favourite gloss is MAC Lipgelee...not at all sticky or overly shiny and the colours are sheer,but sufficient."Jellybabe" is my colour.

I love Dairquiri. I also have a holiday set from a few years ago that was great. :D

I have touched by light, smells like vanilla extract and it's sparkly and gold! I had spring fling until my sis nabbed it away... must replace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->