Lancôme Juicy Tubes!

Do they have a flavor? Because I am intrigued by the thought of a lip-glass that tasted of lychees. I love lychee! I just bought like 2lb of them at the asian grocery yesterday.

How much do Juicy Tubes cost? By the way I think the name is really kind of gross, but if there is lychee flavor involved, I am willing to overlook a really daft product name!

I notice a tiny bit of flavor, but not much - I'd go try it on at a counter :smile: They are $15.50 (US)

Love Juicy Tubes.... Dreamsicle is now my favorite. :heart:

As You Like It, Juicy Tubes tend to have a scent. I have one in a Coral color and it smells like watermelon. The other though all have a different scent.

When I accidentaly happen to lick my lips, this stuff tastes pretty sweet. :flower:

But as far as I am conscerned, I don't think they have a JT that smells like lychee (OT- I love lychee too! :P ).

My obsession with these started with the very first collection. However, I'm starting to get a little tired of them. I think I'm just tired of sticky glosses.

I have a ton, some quite old but still fresh.

sirop de eau (sheer blue, no shimmer)
sirop de grenadine (sheer pink, very minimal shimmer)
nectar de miel (golden beige/pale caramel, no shimmer)
kiwi (sheer green with shimmer)
no taboo and no reserve (can't remember which is which but one is sheer, shimmery lavender and the other is a more pigmented lavender)
jingle red (pinky red with gold shimmer)
winter crystal (shimmery silver)
dreamsicle (pale milky pink with a touch of lavender and my favourite one)
spring fling (pale milky peachy pink)
miracle (supershimmery pink)
daiquiri and framboise, which are pretty much the same and are almost the same as sirop de grenadine but they have more sparkle
nectar de yellow (true yellow-orange, sort of weird)
beach plum (berry shade with no shimmer)
coral rush (basically just coral)
cerise (sheer red with shimmer, shows up clear)
berry bold (sheer fushcia)
violette (sheer pale lavender, basically clear)
then that whole juice bar set but I ended up only keeping the yellow lemon one because I didn't like the smell of the others
There are several others I have but I can't remember their names. I was a fanatic for a while.

I also have a ton of the L'Oreal Colourjuices. I think I have around 19 of them. eek.

My first JT is siropd'eau which is a mint flavor

makes ur lips feel refreshed.

I also use melon,love the smell.I wana buy a pinky natural shade,any suggestions?

Only thing i hate abt JT when its a windy day and hair blows in my face and sticks to my lips lol :o

LOVE dreamsicle... I can't decide what it tastes/smells like.. orangesicle or cotton candy.. it looks so fresh on the lips.. Love the color.

I love juicy tubes..

Can someone please tell me if these juicy tubes have any staying lip colour power? I mean does the actual colour of the gloss last on your lips?

i've tried the "mac lipglass" but i cannot believe that i haven't tried these, and after reading this topic it makes me want to buy some right now... :heart:

Originally posted by Flip Flop Freak@Oct 15 2004, 04:35 AM
Can someone please tell me if these juicy tubes have any staying lip colour power? I mean does the actual colour of the gloss last on your lips?
[snapback]397521[/snapback]​

they last for a good amount of time.... but I have a lot of problems with glosses staying on... but i have found that make up forever glosses stay on for a very long time! Love color#1 <3

I was wondering, is it Juicy Tubes that Uma Thurman and Darryl Hannah wear in "Kill Bill"?

I have two :heart:
Miracle
Simmer

I love Miracle the most because the color is gorgeous and it smell like Jasmin tea YUMMY! I just can't finda Juciy tube that taste good yet :(

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Oct 16 2004, 03:22 PM
I have two :heart:
Miracle
Simmer
I love Miracle the most because the color is gorgeous and it smell like Jasmin tea YUMMY! I just can't finda Juciy tube that taste good yet :(
[snapback]398888[/snapback]​

Try Cerise!

I have Cerise JT and Peche Crayon...I love the Crayon one...so wicked :heart:

Dumb question...

Are these super sticky like most lip glosses? I'm lookin for something that shines, smooths, but doesn't stick.

Originally posted by Tuti*Fruiti@Jun 25 2004, 08:28 AM
Juicy tubes are wicked. I thought my mum had hers lips pumped up, :yuk: , turned out to be juicytubes "lychee".

Went out and bought 3 of them. Fraise/strawberry tastes good - that's the flavour I first kissed my boyfriend with, it went down very well (the kiss, not me!) :winkiss:
[snapback]296041[/snapback]​

guys love the flavoured juicy tubes hehe... i have so many different colours and flavours :blush:

i was a juicy tube virgin ...

until just last weekend! after reading comments on here i decided to go get one. i love it.:heart: i got berry bold( kind of a sheer light red)

it was tough picking out just one so im sure i will be back for me sooner or later

what are the prettiest like, lighter shades of the juicy tubes?

I love Miracle! But I hate MAC Clear Lipglass its so sticky and tastes sort of gross.

What colour is Tahuta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"