Lanvin for H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too! i dont know if itscayuse its sold while its in your basket cause i have a dress in my basket but its now saying sold out so who knows! soo upset!

yeah i checked the FAQs and having something in your basket doesnt reserve it, so chances are these things have sold whilst we're checking out. hence the ERROR_UNKNOWN. AARGHH so annoyed! literally everything is sold out, save for the ugly dressed and that ridiculaously expensive coat!
oops sorry i didnt think the first post worked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the bag and a pair of heels in bag, won't allow me to log in. Disappointed I wasn't to get the sunnies in time since the site won't load.

They changed the little We're really busy screen to a Lanvin image not so long ago. If you've got time to update your freakin' graphics, you've got time to sort out your online store.

yeah i checked the FAQs and having something in your basket doesnt reserve it, so chances are these things have sold whilst we're checking out. hence the ERROR_UNKNOWN. AARGHH so annoyed! literally everything is sold out, save for the ugly dressed and that ridiculaously expensive coat!
oops sorry i didnt think the first post worked!
The dress I'm trying to buy is not sold out, and I still get Unknown Error. No one can check out.

I don't think it's because it's sold out. I tried taking everything out of my bag and logging in and I still couldn't! ugh

so its uk people who can't get into the store? i hope ours hasn't "opened" yet omg :( i have been trying to do this for 1.5 hours now

A post earlier came from someone in Newcastle who was in the store and had put things in their basket..

maybe they got on when the "try again" picture changed to the lanvin one, i wasn't refreshing at that time! ahh i guess i will have to give into ebay won't i :(

I put a dress in my basket. OK fine. But I can't log in and check out.

Arghhh. This is an absolute joke. 6.30am I was online since. Someone is getting a very, very strongly worded e-mail about this. This is the first time I've not been at a store to buy the things. Quite annoyed I didn't go down now... it just didn't seem worth it for sunglasses and possibly some trousers.

I think it's so much easier when you can fight ppl off for a dress..

They have closed the online shop, it will open again at 09:45 CET

I can see people are getting a message telling them the store is closed, but I'm still only getting the We're really busy page, and haven't had anything other than that?

Everyone try again! I just managed to complete checkout and get the 2 dresses I wanted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->