Lanvin Mens S/S 11 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Chanelcouture09, Jun 27, 2010.

1. CrisGalaxy

CrisGalaxy Active Member

Amazing textures and colors
    This is the Lanvin Homme at its best!!!

2. TaylorBinque

TaylorBinque Well-Known Member

Amazing texture. And those lines are great. Love it.

3. dior_couture1245

dior_couture1245 Fat Karl

I agree, actually!

Don't get me wrong, I adore Alber Elbaz, he's brilliant. But when you see a collection like this, filled with real, easy, effortless clothes, you realize that often times something this practical, yet this compelling, is more appealing than even the most beautiful of "hot pink poufy one shoulder crumpled silk dresses." :blush:

I just love Lanvin Homme. I've never seen a collection of Lucas' I didn't like!

4. mikeijames

mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

i am dying!! ossendrijver worked miracles again on the runway with this collection. seriously, we have innovation and fashion spewing out of almost every look presented in this collection. the color, the fit, the fabrics, and, my favorite, the accessories!! finally, they have given to men the stuff that has been made legend by the women: that gloriously edgy -- yet elegant in some odd way -- jewelry that served as the entry point for so many lanvin shoppers to the lanvin total experience. sure, it's a recession and we can't all get a second mortgage to finance a new spring wardrobe, but we can all rub together our pennies for a statement piece of jewelry that will last the ages.

back to the clothes and the shoes, i love the sporty take we got this season on the lanvin aesthetic. it gave men something familiar while transporting them to an entirely unknown place. for all those wondering, this is what a successful foray into menswear looks like and feels like. they have set the bar really high with this collection....even higher than they did last season!

5. Fatalefashion

Fatalefashion Active Member

Lanvin - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Vogue.co.uk

6. Fatalefashion

Lanvin - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 2

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Vogue.co.uk

7. liebekatja

liebekatja New Member

8. Fatalefashion

Lanvin - S/S 2011 Full Collection in High Quality - Part 3

Vogue.co.uk

9. Over the Sea

Over the Sea place your body here

I looooove it, everything is so beautiful :crush:

10. ForChicSake

ForChicSake New Member

great collection

11. MetricSam

MetricSam New Member

The only thing I'm not particularly fond of are some of the shoulder shapes, and the footwear. Everything else is fabulous, a nice continuation from last season, where I felt Lanvin Homme went in a new direction (more in line with the womenswear but more agressive). This is a stunning collection.

12. Vivian Darkbloom

Vivian Darkbloom New Member

I love the fabrics and the textures, the detail shots are quite breathtaking. I really like a lot of the jackets and the textured stretchy looking pants. However, the sandals make me want to vomit. The other footwear is ok. Despite the shoes this is one of the more interesting of the recent menswear collections, overall it is pretty impressive.

13. TREVOFASHIONISTO

TREVOFASHIONISTO Well-Known Member

wow the ending suits are marvelous
    such amazing textures...what is that material?

14. LagerfeldBoy

LagerfeldBoy Active Member

I've been absent from TFS for a day and I miss this! Ugh, just breathtaking and beautiful. Such an enriched visual eye candy for me to enjoy. Another collection to prove why Lanvin is such a highlight of the season. Like always and one of my favorite parts of Lanvin Homme, the styling is fantastic. It's effortless, it's cool, there's a slight dash of femininity, and it's purely desirable looking. I'm loving the fabrics as well. Are some looks composed of tweed? It kinda looks like it on certain looks. Not much of color but everything just pops. The accessories look marvelous! I seriously can't wait what to read what inspired Lucas for this fabulous collection.

15. TomFordforGucci

TomFordforGucci Well-Known Member

The jackets/coats, necklaces, and bags are so covetable. Plus, I just adore the combination of the charcoal and blue-hued color palette. This is like a breath of fresh air (as it always is) from all of the monotonous black and white we've seen this last week.

16. kiddokiddo

kiddokiddo New Member

One of the Lanvin shows that I actually love from heads to toes...Everything's pitch perfect. The voluminous coats are desirable, the textures are rich, great proportions, stylings and the accessories (esp neckwear) is TDF...:wub:

17. simons

simons Member

im completely speechless. this. is. so. good. its so perfect. i cant help but smile when i look at this (and drool). this is why i love fashion. i think everyone said it all. great work!

18. BerlinRocks

BerlinRocks New Member

Just truly amazing !!!!!!!!!

From A to Z !!!!!

19. Fatalefashion

Lanvin - S/S 2011 - Preview

20. Fiercification

Fiercification Well-Known Member

Recently I've needed time to digest Lanvin...it never hits the spot for me on the runway. So far I really like the jewelry, the shoes and especially the textured suits at the end.