Lanvin Menswear S/S 2010 : Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
source | wwd.com

The Lanvin men’s campaign, enlisted photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, who are a married couple, to appear on the other side of the lens, as well. “He’s not our model,” Elbaz stressed about Matadin. “We just photographed him in our clothes, and it becomes very believable. Also, to see him through the eyes of his wife and to see the love story between them — it’s a very emotional campaign.” Van Lamsweerde left all fashion statements to her husband and appears nude, her body airbrushed in red. “It took two hours to paint,” Elbaz noted. The campaigns break in February fashion magazines.

i like simple cool very IVLmsweerde...

Reminds me with 'Shutter' movie ending. :ninja:
I'm waiting for more pic. This looks great at the moment.

Another version of the 1st shot and a new image

QrAk3.jpg

FCZQK.jpg

wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, but I'd rather see models than Inez & Vinoodh. That's why we ****ing have them. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I wouldn't like it. But actually I do. ^_^

Oh yes, i knew. Vinoodh looks very good.
The second picture is... i'm afraid of it. :lol:

F/W 09 Were better by far.
That said, these are quite underwhelming and dare I say disappointing.

I like the first photo a lot but the second one is a bit disturbing, Inez freaks me out in it. I've always thought Vinoodh is very sexy!

This looks good though the second shot scares me. :D Look at the way Inez kisses Vinoodh. :lol::D

I may be the only one to say that but it's so not Lanvin for me, I find the second shot pretty disgusting :unsure: Get the models back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"