Lanvin Pearls

Marlee

Reaction score
i keep hearing about lanvin's tulle wrapped pearls but i haven't been able to find a pic. does anyone have a pic?

I couldn't find a close-up pic, but here's a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker wearing them. I hope this helps a little bit. :heart:
100123102.jpg

Hmm...I don't really get the concept behind this. What's the point of using pearls if you can't even see them... :unsure:

from what i can tell you can still see the pearls, there's just sort of veil of tulle. i know several people have mentioned them on the "wearing today" thread so maybe they can explain them? please! :flower:

btw, thanks for the pic narciso!

i saw sarah jessica parker wear them in a finale sex and the city documentary. pre final episode and they were pretty hot.

also featured in harpers bazaar this month...they are a definite must-have...priced quite moderately, anyone who can, should.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:21 am
Can someone explain them to me please? :flower:
They are faux pearls wrapped in tulle and come in grey and white and there's a tie at the back of the necklace so you can wear it in diffrent ways $245 at barneys NY jewelry dept 212-826-8900

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Mar 27th, 2004 - 11:13 am
$243 for faux pearls??????????????
exactly.

I don't buy anything I know i could make myself for much less.

Unless it's a handbag I really like :blush:

besides.. i bought something very similar to this necklace last summer. :blink:

Thanks for the explanation chanel_girl. I still don't really get the point of them though. Oh well... :rolleyes:

They really are lovely I just don't know why they look so bad in those pics.

hmm they are ok pricewise for being so hyped...
i love them and if i find them (maybe at the local LANVIN boutique) ill get them B)

I love, love, love that necklace but I agree... I would NEVER spend that much for faux pearls. I actually planned on making one just like it since I do make jewelry but havent got around to doing it yet.

I have a couple pictures of it. How close up do you want the picture? LOL
Heres one of Liv wearing it REALLY CLOSE UP. :lol: I think she has it wrapped around & tied in the front.

* EDIT Tiff, I added the image as an attachment, I hope you don't mind :flower:

That is a LOT of money for faux pearls. I bet you could even buy real tahitan pearls for that price. :innocent:

i didnt see this post, well, i have & love :heart: them...i really like the whole material wrapped pearl trend...very refreshing & a different take on pearls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->