Lanvin platform cone heels

deedee49 said:
Haha me a size 36. That would be surreal. I'm a size 40, maybe a 40.5 in shoes that are >NARRW< like CL's

Wow. You have TWO pairs of Lanvin cones? At so young an age? What can I say...

Oh gosh no! I only have one pair of the cone heels, I was just saying I like the satin ones better than the red ones I have but it wouldnt be smart for me to get those since I have a different pair of black satin platform shoes (not cone heel!). They're the lanvin ones from last summer with the little ankle strap.

Good luck finding them! :flower:

^ you will soon have westwoods though... :innocent:
totally kicks the *** of the lanvin cones...

brian said:

her shoes are striking, but don't you think they're a little too neon for my somewhat understated idea of chic?

^ i guess they're not you're style...but they work for others... i was talking to guessgirl btw

brian said:
^ i guess they're not you're style...but they work for others... i was talking to guessgirl btw

OOOOOOOOOOPS mah mistake..... ((( blushing )))

They look so difficult to walk in! By themselves they look like stripper platforms, but I'm sure when paired with the right pieces they don't resemble that at all.

brian said:

VW rocks my world - I plan on selling Anglomania and the accessories line in my new store for S/S 07!!!!

not many people can top Vivienne when it comes to shoes!

^ how exciting libby! tell me all about your store!

Yes Libby please tell me where it is and can I order shoes from it by tel. or online or both. Because it sounds like you'll be stocking the shoesc WE at TFS want! Wonderful...

Hi! well it will be awhile - so I will update you when I get more info. I have to visit the showroom! Thanks!!!

I'm TRYING to get Viktor and Rolf, Stella McCartney, L.A.M.B. (yes I know lots of people on here HATE LAMB, but I do like some of it and it sells well!) and Hayden Harnett, Terry DeHavilland shoes, Hussien Chalyan and some others..

Got my CONES. BLACK SILK. THEY ARE AWESOME. LOVE the toe shape, it is so feminine

libby_bee said:
I'm TRYING to get Viktor and Rolf, Stella McCartney, L.A.M.B. (yes I know lots of people on here HATE LAMB, but I do like some of it and it sells well!) and Hayden Harnett, Terry DeHavilland shoes, Hussien Chalyan and some others..
I ADORE Terry De Havilland shoes! Also Viktor & Rolf. How about Guillaume Hinfray, Bruno Frisoni, and Alaia?

What do the Westwoods look like?
Also is anyone doing inspired cone heels yet that dont look horrible? Im saving for the black satin Lanvin but it might take a while so in the mean time... just wondering. Thanks.

I really love the cone heel shoes, I do prefer the T-strap ones, is it still possible to get them anywhere? Satin non t-strap would do, but closed toe.

In response to many requests here are my Lanvin Cone Heels in black silk...

ShowLetter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->