Ohhhhhh these shoes are beautiful, pics from Ebay! Almost $1000 though :(

Attachments

• 8e_1.JPG
    8e_1.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 06june0014.JPG
    06june0014.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Gosh is it Lanvin shoe week on ebay or what?! -- ALL the cone heels are on there right now: the T-strap patent cone heel in all sizes, the silk cone heel pump, the open-toe red cone heel.

Wasn't retail price like $800-$900 for these? If so then are these actually being sold for retail range prices instead of the $1200 buy-it-now I saw one green t-strap one go for a couple of months back....?

02_1.JPG

c3_1.JPG

39_1.JPG

11_1.JPG

(Source: all from ebay)

pucci_mama said:
I did not see the satin cone heel. :(

The satin cone heel is only available in size 39 -- it's item # 170013688189. The pics they have are tiny though.

b7_1.JPG

Does anyone know how the t-strap cone heels (item # 120015865982) run sizing-wise compared to other Lanvin shoes? Is it true they never came in half sizes? Also did the t-strap ones ever come in red patent?

lanvin1.jpg

(Source: all from ebay)

Anyone with SIZING ADVICE for those Lanvin cone heels? Anyone? No one?

Also, what would be a reasonable best offer price for a pair of those? For example, ebay item # 120019221097. Looks like pretty much all the sizes are available with best offer options right now. Just wondering what the actual retail price is (is it around $800??) and what amount is a reasonable offer for this runway shoe. Anyone has those T-strap patent leather cone heels?

^ I'd say they run true to size, maybe a teeny tiny bit big. Becuase they're only doing full sizes I'd recommend taking a half size down if your in between sizes.

i think the ebay sellers can go retail price on these because of the big cleanout at barneys...i saw many pairs of platform cone heels at around $350 at the sale a couple weeks back. i can only imagine what the price is now.

I tried these on at Harvey Nics and the heel bent inwards as I tried to walk in them...it felt like it was going to snap.

I took a pass.

ilovepositano said:
i think the ebay sellers can go retail price on these because of the big cleanout at barneys...i saw many pairs of platform cone heels at around $350 at the sale a couple weeks back.

Word???! :shock:

I cant believe the red patent cone heels were on ebay. Those are my fav ones.

the cone shaped heels are soo deadly..hehe of course in all the best ways..i personally think they could totally incorporate into daily wardrobe..well only for the true fashionistas..they are soo crazily cool

The cone heels are back on LVR

Beautiful...

0021.JPG

luisaviaroma.com

Here's my pair which I got at Brown's just before Xmas. They are actually a lot easier to walk in than I had expected. I did go a half size down on my regular size and they are snug but not uncomfortably so, I think they are going to give a little with wear.

DSC01950copy.jpg

Hi guys so just need a bit of advice please, the black satin pumps with the cone heel were on ebay in my size which is uber rare for someone like me and the bidding ended but the seller said her reserve price is $550 which is like £280 is that a good deal? She is still willing to sell them to me I'm just not 100% sure but I do really like them
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->