Lanvin Resort 2008

I'm really not impressed with what I've seen so far...it's somewhat underwhelming by Lanvin standards.

i LOVE it!! thanks for scanning those pictures! has anyone else found any other snaps of the collection?

love Lanvin, as always Alber strikes gold again :heart: :lol:

Interesting...is there a dog in that bag!?

Also, does the trench and luggage combination remind anyone else of YSL Edition 24?

Assuming that must be Photoshop?? Surely the body that goes with that head won't fit in that bag ... :huh: Funny :lol:

The whole collection from Style.com

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00060m.jpg
00070m.jpg

00080m.jpg
00090m.jpg

style

^That 2nd last dress is especially gorgeous. Great collection

the end.

00100m.jpg
00110m.jpg

00120m.jpg
00130m.jpg

00140m.jpg
00150m.jpg

00160m.jpg
00170m.jpg

00180m.jpg
00190m.jpg

I love this. I really wasn't feeling it at all when the first couple images came out but I love it now. I even love the veil with the little rosette on the top. The shoes are unforgivable though

style.com

nice, but the navy one with the white pouffy dress at like mid-thigh, it's just too :ninja:

The heels are too heavy for my tastes (odd, considering I have always enjoyed Lanvin's footwear) and I'm having mixed feelings on the clothing. Part of me thinks the pieces are a genius balance of architecture and fashion, while the other believes it's too over the top and decorated.

Either way, it's certainly not something I'd wear. Much like the shoes, the clothing is too heavy for everyday use. The gowns look too close to wedding attire than resort wear.

geez. it was all OK, but that dress is just....weird. I almost thought the photo had gotten screwed up somehow!

Are the pics from style.com - resort? because they so look like the wedding presentation stuff - weird, there's ususally a lot more looks in the resort collection.

The actualt collection doesnt look too bad, but like metioned its too Chanel and its so....weird. Cruise collections are supposed to be light and practical. Does he actually expect women to wear that pants/dress thing? Its a disgusting piece of fashion.
The shoes are practical though.....practical for hitting your children with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->