Lanvin S/S 11 Paris

Good to see some gowns this season! Also flat sandals!

The dress on the far left in #19 looks really interesting. I can't wait to see a better view of that.

Gorgeous collection! Great job by Alber once again! I love how you really get a sense of the movement of some of the dresses just in from the pictures, which is very impressive.

tumblr_l9mjmpaelP1qa214go1_500.png

daylife.com

In love with this collection...I'm not that keen on the suits, they are a bit bland. I love the opening dresses...there's one which is so simple yet the stand out. The swimsuits may not be practical at all but look gorgeous :P.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That looks CHIC and FAB!

I'm already in love with the collection. Everything looks fantastic. (A little bias here.) But all the leaves are gorgeous.

very pretty prints although some colours like that swimsuit bleh..

I LOVED IT.
Stunning collection!!!
Great colors and shapes!!!The best collection of the season so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is definitely more that meets the eyes in this collection!! Show us the full collection already please!

Wow, I havent seen anything I dislike so far. This is fantastic. Makes me feel a lot better coming to this thread after viewing the Dior thread (YIKES!)

I love this color palette and the shapes if these dresses... I don't wear dresses much but this makes me want to start. One of the best Ive seen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->