Lapo Elkann

Just b/c your rich doesn't give you immunity to walk out of the house all scruffy looking.

Libération Next #1

Cover:

by Francesco Carrozzini.
source: screen scrapped from francescocarrozzini.com

US Vogue June 2007

Rio, Grand
Model(s:( Doutzen Kroes w/ Lapo Elkann
Ph: Mario Testino

From US Vogue June 2007's thread, scanned by [Cypress.]™

gotta love him, he has so much style it's disgusting :lol: during a new commercial shoot

hola.com

82591973.jpg

via Rdujour.

What's up with Lapo Elkann & Bianca Brandolini d'Adda?

They're dating, but aren't they cousins?

yes they've been dating for quite long now..if i remember coorrectly it's since 2008..but they're actually second cousin, not first :wink: (even though to me it's pretty weird :huh:)

first cousins, second cousins or cousins in a past life they are family:doh: but who is anybody to judge?^_^:blush: his said she's the one for him and they seem happy together.

daylife

I love that last pic from The Sartorialist. He's got amazing style. He looks SO much better since rehab - his face was gaunt and he looked ill before. Congrats to him for getting healthy.

i think he's sooo good looking..he has that chuck-bass kind of charm, and style, too..yes the tattoos are really bad, imo..especially the juventus one (wtf?!). plus whenever I see a pic of him with Bianca, they look like brother&sister..don't know why. they never looked a proper couple to me. but she has a pretty good style too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->