Large Hoop Earrings

i have a round face and i wear them - and they suit me. i dont see how they emphasise your round face! if they do, then just wear them with pride! Its all about the attitude with gold hoops! wear with pride!

^ It is not. My face is roundish too!

litchickuk said:
i have a round face and i wear them - and they suit me. i dont see how they emphasise your round face! if they do, then just wear them with pride! Its all about the attitude with gold hoops! wear with pride!

Well, that's what I've read in mags. I still wear though too. Except mine are silver hoops, not gold. :wink:

Very thin silver or gold hoops can look good when worn with a simple outfit, but in general I think a lot of people do hoops all WRONG. I hate the huge, tacky hoops that girls throw on as their default earring. Even worse are the colored ones.

Vanilla_Lush said:
is having a round face so bad?

I think so. :lol: I have a round face too, I couldn't stand it since I was little.

On hoops--me no likey. Maybe because they remind me of everything the girls did in Junior High, which was tacky. I'm sure someone could pull them off. But even if just sitting there on their own, I wouldn't like the design.

Can somebody help me with those? I want to know how big they are.....??? Cause it look like she has two sizes of the Bamboo hoop earrings... are they like 3 inches in the first pic and 4 inches in the second??
Credit: hollywoodsbest.net

I love big hoops especially gold bamboo earrings!

I reckon the first Rihanna ones are about 3 1/4 and the second pair may be 3 7/8 or something.

tiamaria said:
also when i was a baby lots of my friends and mums friends kids etc. would get there ears pierced as a baby ... it was a trend to put hoops in babies ears.

When I see babies/toddlers with jewellery on it always amazes me. My little girl (aged 14 months now) would try to rip it off and eat it if I put stuff on her - she tries to eat mine often enough as it is :D How do they stop their kids getting a gold diet?

I stay clear away from them...
I think they make me look like a sl*t... or at least I'm trying too hard...

picture it: an Asian teenager... with glasses... long hair... :rolleyes:

As a general rule ... Hoops hurt like a hangover

But exceptions can be made, Rihanna is not one of those exceptions though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->