Larger Handbags vs. Smaller Handbags

I prefer the larger sized handbags. They hold more stuff and they're great to go shopping with for that reason.

Larger, no dubt.
I carry so much junk around, you wouldn't believe it ^_^

Although I think smaller bags can be cuter, they're not very practical for me and I don't get to use them as much.

I definitely prefer larger bags overall, but use clutch bags for evening engagements.

Greendrv said:
I definitely prefer larger bags overall, but use clutch bags for evening engagements.

I'm also like this...

Oh yeah, definately the larger bags.
For the longest time, I loved the small bags but the older I grow.. the bigger my bags get. :P

at 5'2" there is a limit, but large!
as we say in japan, 'large can double for small'.:wink:

i love large bags. first of all, im a bit curvy, so a large bag is more complementary

but the main reason is stuff. when i go out, i carry my entire life with me. i have glasses cases, wallets and checkbooks, my ipod, sometimes i even throw a water bottle. a big bag fits all i need. however, i tend to overfill them and they get too heavy

i admit, if you dont know already, im a packrat and a big bag wh*re......:wink:

Large for school because I have to tote a lot around-mp3 player, makeup case, wallet, phone, key, planner, and whatever else I put in there.

For after school-like going to a basketball game per se-I use a small one that I can keep track of easier as well as keep on me or stash easier.

large! i love thinking i can fit whatever i'm going to need in it. plus i hate carrying around shopping bags while i'm out clothes-shopping (i'm weird i know) so i like stuffing those in there too.

It depends on the bag. Most of my bags are larger, but I just got a really cute Dior one for Christmas that is fairly small. I like it quite a bit!

I have some big ones. I want a small one just for trotting around with because my big bags get too heavy tooo quickly.

what about regular size? :smile:

i only carry wallet+keys+cellphone and occasionally ipod+digicam.

i can fit all of the above except the ipod into my LV acc pouchette,
so im pretty good at keeping things simple.

so i can fit everything into the tiniest bag, but i prefer regular sized bags (medium balenciaga, speedy 25 seem to be regular-sized).

I prefer larger bags, especially since I'm a full-time university student so I'm always having to cram pencil cases and small notebooks in my bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->