Larissa Marolt

btw guys & girls ... she is actually reading the thread :flower:

HEY LARISSA, YOU ARE GREAT! :heart:

Hey Larissa join tfs and have fun with us :D
flowers.gif

Why does she have a thread? Has she found agencies yet?

How do you know that she is reading this thread, it's good for her that she finally got out of that nightmare of a model show. By the way on vogue.de there's an article abut the last episode and they say they would visit her hotel and the ice cream looks good so I'm wondering if there is any picture material of her at home.

Eventhough this thread is not big I'm too tired to search if there's something posted yet. I respect Larissa alone for the fact that she was not completely brainwashed by Heidi Klum.

Of course she has a model agency as Austrais next top model winner ! Duh

btw guys & girls ... she is actually reading the thread :flower:

HEY LARISSA, YOU ARE GREAT! :heart:

:clap:Awesome, I wish you lots of great model jobs, Larissa ! You definitely should continue it :blush::flower:

I actually meant international ones. Of course she will get jobs in Austria but New York, London, Milan and Paris is what matters if she doesn't want to vanish like anybody else from that show.

By the way on vogue.de there's an article abut the last episode and they say they would visit her hotel and the ice cream looks good so I'm wondering if there is any picture material of her at home.

yep, there was a feature in Red Magazine on Pro7 last thursday. she was interviewed in the hotel of her parents

you can download the video at page 2 of this thread :flower:

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
rlktud.jpg

kleinezeitung.at
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Don't think it has already been mentioned on here, but Larissa will walk the Spring/Summer show of Atil Kutoglu (don't ask me who he is though :P) at NY fashionweek :wink:

Atil Kutoglu? He isn't that bad :D Cintia Dicker, Tiiu Kuik, Anna Maria Jagodzinska and Karolina Kurkova have walked his shows... :D

Ohh, well I've never heard of him before. But he seems fairly good - thanks for the info :flower: At least it's great that she is actually walking a show at NYFW!

i think it wasn't part of the win, but she got the job in the show, cause he liked her and so he offered her to run for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->